Amazon chat; brags, complaints, and questions

1. Len Cannon profile image89
    Len Cannonposted 5 years ago

So, I know a lot of people here aren't big on Amazon.  In fact, HP staff seems to have a pretty negative opinion about what Amazon links ad to our articles.  I know that minus one or two hubs, I was able to keep my Amazon focused articles the same as they were without any editing, but others weren't so lucky.

I am here to say, though, that Amazon still works. I have the highest Amazon earnings for summer ever and it is looking to become something really special in the next few months.  I hope people haven't given up on marketing products with your Amazon affiliate just because it might knock you down a few pegs in contest judging.

Right now, I have two days to ship twelve items to make the 100+ required for a 7% commission rate. CAN I DO IT? I don't know! The next few days sure will be excited though.

Commence amazon chat.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've never written Amazon "sales" Hubs, but I do include an Amazon capsule wherever I happen to mention a product, book or DVD that they stock. Because I don't have a lot of capsules, I rarely even bother to check my Amazon earnings.  I've got my payout set at $200 (because they send me a US dollar cheque which costs me $10 to cash) and I'll be lucky if I get one payout every four or five months.

I just checked it and was amazed to see I'm close to payout again already!  It looks like it's been a good couple of months for me too.