jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense payout issues

1. Donna Thomas profile image76
    Donna Thomasposted 5 years ago

Hi all, just signed on yesterday. I do not have an ADSense google account, it's not letting me make one. I'm not eligible for the amazon associate or ebay I think, this is so confusing. I gave my tax info, and paypal account, if I just have those two, will the articles make money, does anyone know? Or what EXACTLY has to be done, to make money, I simply do not understand, thanks I really do appreciate any information.

1. jimmythejock profile image85
      jimmythejockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can still make money from your writing through the hubpages ad program, go yo your account page and click on earnings.....jimmy

1. WriteAngled profile image91
        WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, you cannot earn from HP Ads unless you have an Adsense account. To get one via Hubpages, you need to have several hubs up. Alternatively, you need a blog with a number of posts. I don't know how it works now, but two years ago I was able to create an account by uploading one pdf article to www.docstoc.com/  Also, it seems you can create an account via http://www.webanswers.com where it only takes a couple of minutes to answer a typical question. I don't know how many answers you would need to get Adsense approved, but you may find the answer to that if you search the questions there.

1. Donna Thomas profile image76
          Donna Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi there, thanks for the advise, I went on there, and got an adsense account, now I'm having issues with getting it linked to Hubpages, so frustrating. Do you know how to add Hubpages on from the Adsense page? I tried it on Hubpages, and it's not working, whatever way I try. Sorry to bother you, can you email the how to if you know? Donnath111@aol.com thanks!

2. Donna Thomas profile image76
          Donna Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

So I have the adsense account, whatever I try to link it to hubpages does not work, I've tried it there, on adsense, where do you see grant access on adsense? I do not see it, SOOOO frustrating, I have the ID # where do you put it on hubpages??? Nothing I have tired works to link the two.

1. WriteAngled profile image91
            WriteAngledposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Once you have an Adsense account from anywhere, you link it to HP through the "my account" setting here. Select "earnings" from the menu, and you will see a list with Adsense, HP Ads, Amazon, Ebay. Each has a "configure" button. Select the relevant button, and this will open up a space where you enter your Adsense code.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Jimmy, you have to have Adsense to enrol for the HP Ads program.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Donna, unfortunately if you can't get an Adsense account, you can't make money on HubPages. 

If you explain the problem you're having with Adsense, we might be able to help you.

2. ubanichijioke profile image47
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

I will share a link with you. Maybe it will help. Best of wishes

working