jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Irratic Page View Statistics

1. hardlymoving profile image94
    hardlymovingposted 5 years ago

My account page view statistics has dropped by 75%.  A week ago it had climbed up by 100%.  Does anyone know what's going on? Anything to do with newly implemented Google or Hubpages rating logic change?

2. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

Sometimes it's not unusual to have a drop after a large spike. Others, though, have mentioned something, see the other threads.

1. hardlymoving profile image94
      hardlymovingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I was consistently averaging about 300 per day.  Then all of a sudden it ran up to 600 in two days.  When I last checked, it dropped to 97.  Something is definitely messed up.  I believe it has to do with a change with Google's or Hubpages Seach Engine rating.  After doing a search on some of my articles that I know appears either or page 1 or 2 based on the specific search words, they now appear on page 4 or 5 if at all.  Also, a lot of my articles have the blue down arrow indicating 'traffic falling'.  Surprised no one else is chatting about this.

1. Sally's Trove profile image99
        Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As Sandy said, check out the other threads...there are several. There's plenty of chatter about what you are experiencing.