jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

adding hubpages to adsense???

1. Donna Thomas profile image77
    Donna Thomasposted 5 years ago

Hi all, ok someone earlier told me about web answers, and I got an adsense account on there today, fun site, thanks to the person who suggested it GOOD idea! Now, does anyone know from the Adsense site, how do you add Hubpages? I'm having trouble. I tried the help page here it didn't work as to the step which said something about grant access to Hubpages, for the adsense page, does anyone know how to do this from the Adsense page???thank you!!!

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You must grant Adsense access to your hub pages account. Put in donna thomas .hubpages.com

Also in your hub pages account put in your Adsense account number.

Donna Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Where do you put that? Sorry I know, I'm a little slow with this, if you kill someone I can make it look like your mother did it, but trying to figure this stuff out, I'm so lost. So kiddies help me out  there, anyone that helps me, gets a free, get out of jail card free, from me...ok gallery, where do you put the grant access on adsense? Where I do not see a place or a box or anything. Also where do you find the adsense account# and where does it go on hubpages???Thank you!

2. Donna Thomas profile image77

I found my account # which is the publishing# on Adsense, now where does it go on here? On hubpages, there is no place to type that number in on here, THANKS! So frigging frustrating, wasting all this time, dealing with Charles Manson was a walk in the park next to this!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
          Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Donna, unless you're willing to sit down and do some reading on how to use HubPages, you'll continue to struggle!  There is a learning curve here, like most websites. 

This is a good place to start:

http://hubpages.com/faq/

And you'll see a link to the Learning Centre which has lots of good information.

The answer to your specific question is here:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/1-2- … gs-adsense

One thing to check is, do you actually have an Adsense account, or do you just have an email saying they've received your application?

I have the account and the publishing ID #, Thank you for your help, I'm going to go the link Thank you!

I went to your link, put in the last 5 #'s of the phone number, zip, it doesn't send me an email, it goes back to the page where it asks me if I have an adsense account I say yes, it doesn't do anything, this is beyond frustrating, thanks!

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
                Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Others have had the same problem:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79509?p … ost1729764

But tried again at another time and it worked. So I suggest leaving it and trying again later. If that still doesn't work, email the team.

2. sunforged profile image73
      sunforgedposted 5 years ago in reply to this

WebAnswers isnt really a good idea. Well maybe,If you just enjoy answering questions for the joy of it.

But if its the earning potential that appeals to you, then simply use those Q&A sites to find ideas to write about at your own websites or article sites such as this one. Dont waste time trying to earn directly from them.

I just did that to get an adsense account, that's it, but thanks!

working