jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

YAY Who will it be?????

1. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

I have been here two years and I am at almost 500 followers. Who will be the 500th one???????

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago

I dunno.  But I just became your 496th one.  smile

kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh thanks. You rock Brenda...

1. Lisa HW profile image85
        Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'll go follow you.  But let's be clear, I'm not going to follow you because of this thread.  I'm going to follow you because - and this is true - you've made some very funny remarks on here in the last couple of days; and you've made me laugh.   (I need to keep my "record" clean as far as following people "for the heck of it" goes.  big_smile)

(OK.  Done.  I'm a follower now.  I even sent you a little fan mail, but you can ignore it because I've already said the same thing here.)

Its fun to say funny stuff....lol My kids site here and ask me what I am laughing about all the time....

Your remark (and a remark by someone else as well) on that nasty thread that showed up last night made me really laugh (but I didn't want to reply because I didn't want to bump up that particular thread  smile  ).   Honest to God, that thing wouldn't sink off the screen.  It just stayed right there at eye level for hours it seemed.   lol  I mean - I'm a grown-up, but I was thinking my eyeballs were going fall out if I had to look at that particular title much more.   lol

HAHAHAHAHA oh yea thats right.....

Good thing I was not drinking... I would have said more.....lol

Drinking or not, I was pretty much speechless at that one showing up.   lol

lol

3. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

I'd help you out, but I've been a follower for a long time.  Good luck in getting 3 more!

I know right... Seems the more you have the longer it takes to get to the next level.....

working