jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Do I really need to have my HubPage for 6 months before adding Google Adsense?

1. Sam Dolloff profile image61
    Sam Dolloffposted 5 years ago

I have a google adsense account but it wont let me link it to my HubPage. It keeps saying that my account is not old enough. Is this true should I just wait or is there something else I should be doing? I asked this in the questions section and was told my best bet was to try the forum to get some more educated responses.

Sam Dolloffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all!  On my google adsense account it now says that it is being approved so hopfully in a short amount of time it will all work out, If not I will keep trying some of the advise you all have given me.

2. Sam Dolloff profile image61

Thank you all for your help! It is now up and running smile I had to contact Google and get it all streightend out but its all good now.  Thanks again!

2. Haunty profile image83
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

People in some countries have to wait 6 months before they can GET an adsense account. This is not the case with you, since you already have one. So I don't see why linking it to hp should be a problem. Keep trying, and if it still doesn't let you, email the staff directly. http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

3. Peggy W profile image88
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

Good advice from Haunty.  The staff will help you work through this process if you are still having problems.  Best wishes and good luck to you!

4. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Sam, you need a few hubs on your profile page.. ten would be a good number because in the Google forums this number has been mentioned often..basically they want to make sure that you are serious about writing and not just spamming around.. Best wishes to you smile

1. JamaGenee profile image88
      JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sofs, Sam has 15 hubs, so not enough hubs isn't the issue.  I had maybe two hubs when I got my AdSense account after only a week or two here. Something else is going on.

5. JamaGenee profile image88
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

Sam, you need to remove the "script" and "no script" tags and everything in between from your profile page.  It's not showing as a link, only html code. That may be part of the problem.

Ah! Thank you I have removed that script stuff... dont really remember why I put it there in the first place.  Thank you!

working