jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Google releases the new Adsense Publisher processing procedures.

1. vertibret profile image60
    vertibretposted 5 years ago

I wanted to apply for new adsense publisher but it seems they make it tight. I'm afraid to be disapproved. Oh No no!!

Source: http://adsense.blogspot.com/2011/08/new … ocess.html

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 5 years ago

How do you expect to get approval if you've not published anything?  Make some quality content first.

3. vertibret profile image60

can you give us any tips? Please! thanks

1. Quilligrapher profile image88
      Quilligrapherposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Howdy Vertibret.
      You will find a bushel of tips at

4. vertibret profile image60

Great.. Quilligrapher wish me good luck for my application. I will let you know for the progress. I read some tips out there also.! (:

5. PaulPd0 profile image88
    PaulPd0posted 5 years ago

Didn't know Adsense did much rejecting. Then again it's been quite a while since I registered. If you are really concerned with being approved I think the easiest thing for you to do would be to make an account at blogger.com ...since the site is owned by Google and pretty much goes through the Adsense process for you, it should make it a pretty sure shot that you'll be accepted. Then again, don't try it without any content on there.

6. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Everything, everywhere just keeps getting more and more difficult. Pretty soon the whole system is going to come crashing down.

And this concludes my cheerful thought for the day. smile

7. vertibret profile image60

thanks everyone.. original content is a key to success.. great!

8. ubanichijioke profile image50
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Well said you'll.

9. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I had an AdSense account before joining HubPages and I remember when I signed up to AdSense, back in the day, I had to have a website/blog with content. They had to approve it that way, so this isn't news to me.

When I helped my sister get her AdSense account hooked up to HubPages, she essentially just signed up with HubPages and hopped on over to AdSense and signed up. It was crazy easy and I was like, "What? You only have to wait like x days to get set up? I had to wait forever!"

I can see reasons why AdSense has this procedure, though.

10. vertibret profile image60

very well, this is great got some good news from others. Thank a lot!