Can't sign up for AdSense; my nonexistent acct was disabled!

1. lone77star profile image90
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

I've tried for several years to get an AdSense account. I've tried to may my personal website conform, but keep getting cryptic reasons for denying my application. The latest was that I didn't have unique content! And I wrote all of the material, except a few attributed quotations. I've even done artwork, graphics, programming and videos. Not unique!??!

Well, there may be a reason for this seemingly spurious label. I have several domains and not enough money to host them all, so they point to pages within my one hosted account. Google likely sees these domains, and sees the same pages on my hosted account. One is virtual and one is physical. No solving that until I can afford to host each one separately.

Okay, fast forward to my desire to have AdSense on my HubPages. Nice idea, but it was rejected because I have an open application. "Open?" How do I close the thing? Well, it may be too late for that. I tried again, going through HubPages with a different email address.

I was quite willing to forgo using AdSense on my "unique" website so I could have an account on HubPages, but got the following:

It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id ca-pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been disabled due to violations of Terms and Conditions. You should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google AdSense Account. Please review Google's Disabled Account FAQ for further steps that you might take.

So, is there any solution to this? Or should I simply forget Google and concentrate on writing?

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

As they say you can only apply once, so by putting in a separate application you set off an automatic rejection.  Now you need to go through the torturous request for review process.