jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Finally reached payout

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

After a little over 3 months I have finally reached payout with Hubpages ad program. I would have loved to see this happen a day or two earlier but better late than never.

1. wittyDoll profile image60
      wittyDollposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulation sid_candid....

Though I am new.. I still expect this type of earning for the first month... Hope, i will.

2. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congrats sid_candid. Mine miles to go.

3. Buddzzz profile image61
      Buddzzzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh HI SID.

Perhaps I'll post a link to this in all of your WARRIOR FORUM threads, eh?

Trying to manipulate the members to give you everything for free, then here you have apparently known what you've been doing for "months" (you've made hubpages ad program payout so obviously you don't need to waste our time at warrior forums, asking what to do and wanting us to help you for free, wanting US TO PAY for YOUR WSO's and so on)

I'm sure the other warriors will get a huge laugh out of this one smile

2. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

Congrat candid, with my own rate of earning with the hubpages ads. I should expect a pay out next year, maybe july. That is if i dont switch it off before then.

3. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, Sid.  It's a good feeling, isn't it?

I just made my first one month payout last month.  That's maybe your next goal - do it in one month.

Keep writing!smile

4. Azure11 profile image87
    Azure11posted 5 years ago

Congrats Sid, am hoping to make mine next month if views keep going as they are...

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well done, I made it too!

1. sid_candid profile image60
        sid_candidposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to all for your wishes. I hope the rise in traffic and earning is just the start of another golden era for Hubpages and its members. Best of Luck to all.

5. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations, Sid!  It's always nice to hear about good news, especially reaching payout. smile