jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

The secret to making money on Hubpages....

1. princess g profile image60
    princess gposted 5 years ago

Go to my profile, look at my stuff, and do the exact opposite of what I'm doing:)

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your articles are well written. I think if you changed some of your title names it might help. I didn't think people would search for some of the keyword phrases that you used in some of them.

Maybe someone else has a better solution.

2. Sally's Trove profile image100
      Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I identify, completely. smile

2. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

What?! You mean you're not gonna write a hub about how to rewire your house or when is the best time to invest in this or that so that your hubs are saturated with ads that say 'buy this crap'? You could say I more or less pride myself on not making money here. It's just not the kind of stuff I write.

3. ddsurfsca profile image77
    ddsurfscaposted 5 years ago

I would like to make more cash than I do but just like some of those who commented above me, I write here not so much to make a buck, that will come when I finish my books, but to give people a new way to look at something, or just to let others know that I love to write and would love to have others enjoy how I tell it.

4. 2uesday profile image90
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

The secret is - a point of view, you point the search engine search results to your hubs, they view them, then sometimes you wonder what the point of it all is, when you see the results smile and other days it all seems worthwhile. smile