jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

When will be paid for HubPages ad program?

1. kksonakiya profile image78
    kksonakiyaposted 5 years ago

I finally reached my payout limit of $50 last month, i.e. 31st August 2011 and here is what I did.

I saw extreme decline (not low) in my adsense earnings when I switched ON the ad program, but I had to reach $50 because I was only $10 short and I did on 28th August 2011.

After that I switched OFF the ad program and my earnings on adsense are back on track and that is why ad program is still OFF.

I want to know if Hubpages will pay me those $50 or not and if yes, then when?

I hope I cleared everything and I'll clarify other things as soon as possible if I missed something.

Today is 3rd September 2011 as of this writing.

1. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi kksonakiya, whatever you did is correctway, except you forget to read the Hubpages ad program policies. You read the following link to get the answer.

The guideline says , you must have reached more than USD 50 , in order to get the payment through paypal. Until that you are not recommended to turn-off the hubpages ad program.

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think your $50 should arrive via Paypal towards the end of this month (September). Yes of course they will pay you, so long as you have indeed reach $50  and not $49.99.

2. kksonakiya profile image78
    kksonakiyaposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply guys. I have indeed reached the payment threshhold, it is actually $54 (if i m allowed to share it) and i turned it off after that.

And if I get the payment in September then it will be huge for me. Thanks again guys.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Payment is usually around the 20th of the next month after you reach $50.

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

well that's one piece of good news..as i reached payout this month and expect my check soon.wink