jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Buying Traffics For Your Adsense Website / Web Page?

1. sasta10 profile image80
    sasta10posted 5 years ago

Hi, there are various website out there that lets you buy thousands of traffics for your website and they usually send traffic to your site within 24 hours.  Firstly does any one know how they do this and secondly it this against google adsense policy ( would you get penalised if google finds out).  Thanks.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is against both HubPages and Adsense TOS.

1. TerryGl profile image62
        TerryGlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes it against the tos.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=32771

Not only that but a waste of money.

sasta10posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks terryGI for your reply, just check the link you sent me, it is against adsense policy.  Thanks for letting me know.

2. sasta10 profile image80

Thank you for you kind reply.

2. Evan Hutchinson profile image80
      Evan Hutchinsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Heck no. Even if it wasn't against policies I still wouldn't do it.

3. Nexusx2 profile image61
      Nexusx2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many people are on the right track about traffic but their setting themselves up for a world of pain. If you just focus on a keyword that has tons of hits per month on the serp then your going to fail. This is because it is virtually impossible to get on the 1st page of big G unless you have a SEO team working on your backlinks day and night.

Doing the following will increase traffic.
      1. Use low competition keywords only
      2. Create your hub using onsite seo with those keywords
      3. Create web 2.0 sites/blogs/article sites and include a do follow link to your hub.
      4. Backlink your hub on related comment sections of other blogs/sites.
      5. Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you dominate big G's first page.

2. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 5 years ago

Don't do that. It is against policies.

Hi, David thanks for your reply.  Don't worry I haven't done it, I just wanted to find out.  Thanks.

3. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

You don't want traffic. Traffic doesn't make you money. CLICKING and BUYING traffic makes you money.

If you get 5,000 people visiting your article but not a single one clicks an advert, then you've wasted your money with no return.

4. Victoria Lynn profile image89
    Victoria Lynnposted 5 years ago

But you have to have traffic to get clicks....

1. QuestionMaster profile image88
      QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, paying traffic. Which comes from choosing keywords correctly and backlinking correctly. Neither of which should cost you money - and both of which will give you traffic that increases with time, instead of a "spike" of one off traffic.

5. Cheeky Girl profile image84
    Cheeky Girlposted 5 years ago

Here's a free and instant Traffic Tip:

Step 1. Stumble it
    Step 2. tweet the stumble...
    Step 3. social bookmark the tweet...
    step 4. rinse and repeat

Don't over do it, and you will surely get more traffic. Cost - zero.

And I still believe in the almighty Back link to a hub page. If you can get a few thousand followers on Twitter or Facebook, and pop a few links in their direction, so much the better.

My partner is a poet on Hub Pages and has a higher rating than me because she joined a few Poetry Groups in Facebook. Ka-ching! Having your own website also pays dividends!

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Stumbleupon traffic has a horrendous conversion rate, would advise against spending money on this.

6. jcmayer777 profile image78
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

In my opinion, it's just a waste of time and money with most of them.  A lot of the traffic isn't human traffic and definitely isn't ad-clicking traffic.  Stumble can generate a lot of traffic, but most of the time it doesn't generate money/clicks.

My opinion - your best bet is to concentrate on SEO, build links through articles (not link farms), and write content that people OTHER people will want to link to.  Self generated links hold little value these days.  I haven't made a link on a link site for probably a year and a half or so.

7. crazyhorsesghost profile image88
    crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago

Traffic Exchanges and bought traffic can get you into trouble with Google and your Adsense Account.

8. 0
    msivakumarposted 5 years ago

In one of the hubs there was a mention about the site by name imautomator. They provide free service of linking to various news and social bookmark sites. Is it OK to use that site or it will be violation of Google and HP TOS ?

9. brakel2 profile image87
    brakel2posted 5 years ago via iphone

I never had much success with iamautomator. I have the free one. Google does not like paid links.