jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

My Total Traffic at bottom of account page is less than was on Monday

1. profile image0
    Multimanposted 5 years ago

The figures show figures from Monday last, then Wednesday they were higher then Friday higher, now Saturady they show Mondays figures again for total traffic.  How can my total traffic recorded now be less than it was yesterday and on Wednesday?  The Drop was bad enough, but now it is showing a subtraction of actual recorded traffic.  What is happening hubpages?

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can't see how that would happen.  Are you sure you are looking at the correct column?  The stats page keeps randomly changing and I often mistake the "all time slide show views" column for total views...

1. profile image0
        Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No its the page views ever column at the bottom, and its the exact same figure I had on Monday, but it went up all week from there.

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

??? You've got me, then.  Have you been giving away views to curry favor with the Big G or something?  (It won't work!)

1. profile image0

I think Hub page needs to pay attention to the problems we have been having, I am not the only one, with page view problems not just on thier account page but noticing a horrbilbe and dramatic drop in page views and/or hubscores occuring over a one day or two day perdio beginning around Monday or tuesday.  Scores dropped 66 percent or more, and only today do i see them leveling off at a point they were when I first started hubpages 7 months ago.  Others have also noticed this over the last few days, it does not appear to be a Panda problem as they were ok when Panda was put on, really didnt see a difference.

2. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you delete Hubs, once they are removed from your Hub list the views on them will no longer be counted in the totals.  It looks to me like you may have deleted a few Hubs recently.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

It sounds like a glitch of some sort. Maybe a staffer will see it here, but it is a holiday weekend.. so maybe not for a while.  Is it recording any stats for daily views?
    If so, pick a time for the next few nights to record the daily (24 hr.) total.

1. profile image0

Yes it records 20 daily visits which is terrible for me, but a few days ago all my stats dropped like a bomb blew them up, and hub ads shows it in less income, pluswith 20 views and last mondays results for views ever I really lost more than I made on Monday!  I just verified my subdomain today with Google so maybe that will help.  Otherwise may have to ask Google for a reconsideration, but the problem seems to be that traffic delcined in every category not jsut google and all in a period of 2 days starting Tuesday.

3. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I'm at an all time low as well.yikes

1. profile image0

Pualdeeds, you are right, I have been deleting hubs 60 or below to try to bring up the hub score which has now dropped from 86 to 69 in less than 5 days this would account for the views ever score being what it is, along with the terrible 90 percent drop in views.  It is not helpiong, and the blue arrows are all over the place.

working