jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I lost my keys!

1. ripplemaker profile image90
    ripplemakerposted 5 years ago

I know I remember coming home last night and passing by the kitchen to grab a sandwich.  Then entering my room and prepare to rest for the night.  But in the morning, I couldn't find my keys!  Groan...we've searched everywhere but I can't  find them!  Oh where could they be?

Sorry I am just so distressed, I needed to vent. sad

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The door? smile

ripplemakerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

not there paradigm... i even searched under the rug

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I like this kind of challenge. Let me think... smile

ripplemakerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh please maybe you can see long distance??? You know I even thought it might be some sort of spirit who got it....you know coz we searched the sofa, the ref, the kitchen, all my bags, the bed, the living room, the laundry basket, the trash can....none!

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

I sympathise! This happens to me so very often.

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

That's irritating. One thing I do that helps tremendously is to stand in the middle of the room, close my eyes and take a deep cleansing breath; emptying my mind at the same time. Somehow, it produces clarity and I usually locate the lost item shortly thereafter.

Hope you find your keys. A holiday weekend is no time to feel stranded.

4. qsera profile image61
    qseraposted 5 years ago

Try finding it in your bag, wallet or pockets..I agree with Emile. Just close your eyes and think and you would surely get the answer.
    All the Best smile

5. ripplemaker profile image90

This doesn't happen to me a lot as I always put it in my bag after I enter the door.  So all of us looked and looked... and the day has ended, still no keys....I will do that tonight...close my eyes and relax instead of getting frustrated...thanks you guys!

6. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Dump the contents of the bag on the table. Probably a good time to clean/organize it anyway. smile

I'm sure you've torn apart he kitchen already, but what about the silverware drawer and the refrigerator/freezer? (if it's there, you wouldn't be the first)

The only other unusual place I can think of so far is maybe they got kicked under the bed.

Good luck. smile

7. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

And another thought... Do you have roaming pets?

8. ripplemaker profile image90

no pets...I just looked under the bed again...none.

sigh..thanks anyhow paradigm..will pray tonight before I rest...maybe tomorrow,

it will show up somewhere...if not, I will have to let go...

working