jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

You filthy comment ninjas...

1. Hope Alexander profile image80
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

When you leave a sweet comment on a hub that nobody has read in several millennia with a link to your blog, don't think I don't see what you did there... may you be devoured by hungry lol cats for your treachery.

Yours,
    Madam Snipped Link

1. profile image0
      SirDentposted 8 years ago in reply to this

yikes

2. Misha profile image75
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad I don't put links in my filthy comments wink

1. Ryan Hupfer profile image80
        Ryan Hupferposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I'm filthy most of the time and I don't even need to comment. smile
        http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/shenanigans_inc/FilthyRich.png

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image72
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

What is going on here? Why these remarks?
    And to whom?

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

ROLF! That's a good one Hup!

4. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

The title of this post confused me, because I use "ninja" as a compliment, coupled with a word describing what that person is good at.  For example, if a girl friend pulls off a particularly impressive parallel parking job, I might admiringly tell her she is the "parking ninja."

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There's a couple of "ninja" uses out there right now beyond just an ancient Japanese warrior.

The use you have about adroit skills, such as "parking ninja" is one.  The other is actually theft.  In online gaming in particular, "to ninja" something is to take it, or steal it with great stealth.  So, good or bad, it is the facility of movement that makes something "ninja" or not.  So you are completely correct, Maddie.

5. Hope Alexander profile image80
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

Maddie/ Many of these comment ninjas are very adriot indeed, sneaking in where least expected, posing as ordinary users, then striking when one least expects it. Sadly, ninjas aren't always the good guys. Perhaps you could enlist your parking ninja friends to battle the comment ninjas? HubPages is due for an epic battle, I think.

Misha/ I see what you did there too. You filth ninja.  (Insert necessary smiley icon to indicate lack of malice.)

Hup/ I find the man in the poster sized image strangely alluring. Is he single?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image83
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well, you've got me, the anti-spam ninja.  If it's a member of HubPages leaving these comments, email me the username.  If it's not, shoot me the IP.

team at hubpages dot com

6. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Hey-hey, not mine please yikes

7. simplyjo profile image60
    simplyjoposted 7 years ago

Wow.. someone just did it above. LOL.

working