jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How can i see which hubs are ranked highest in google?

1. Zenofsong profile image59
    Zenofsongposted 5 years ago

How can i see which hubs are ranked highest in google?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Do a LOT of searches on Google.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Search for your hubs to see how they rank.

4. Zenofsong profile image59
    Zenofsongposted 5 years ago

Site:hubpages.com was the answer i was looking for. Thank you all for trying!

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I did that search, the results were all profile pages, which is not a useful answer...

5. jokeapptv profile image60
    jokeapptvposted 5 years ago

i found one by accident searching google for something else

6. Greekgeek profile image96
    Greekgeekposted 5 years ago

There's not really any "ranked highest in Google" anyway. The ranking varies for every single search query. Something that ranks highly for "manhole covers" won't rank as highly for "chimney covers."

Not only that, but Google results are different for each and every web user, varying not just by country, but according to your searching patterns.

Hubpages will tend to rank better for people who visit Hubpages often, for example.

All you can do is use your traffic stats, Google analytics, and sites like SEMRush to identify which search terms YOUR pages rank for, then use scroogle.org to see how well your pages rank for that term in the abstract. Scroogle reports Google rankings stripped of personal browsing history filters. But in the real world, you never get unfiltered Google rankings, so that's just a ballpark figure.

Also, I think Scroogle may only be reporting Google US results.

7. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Add the Firefox SEObook rank checker to your toolbar, search for it on Google.

working