cut off from google!!! So sick of this.

1. mathair profile image71
    mathairposted 5 years ago

For some reason my google account has been cut off from hubpages.  It us asking me to associate myself again and i just hit the button. It now says association pending. I fear I have made a terrible mistake.   All of my measly couple of dollars earned so far have dissappeared!  Anyone know what I should do next?   I had such trouble getting set up with them in the first place. Then they gave me two accounts which i prompmptly emailed them and told them. Now I fear they are cutting me off for something that is not my fault.   So sick of trying to fight with the Google Giant.

1. diogenes profile image81
      diogenesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First.  Be calm.  Sometimes takes a while to get back onto even keel. 
      If it says pending, it should notify you again in a matter of hours.  Just remind them...all will end well, they are not monsters, just Shylocks!   bob

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Was your Adsense account itself disabled  or only its connection to Hubpages?

Was one of the two accounts you had de-activated once you alerted Google to the error? If you still had access to both accounts, this may be the reason for the ban.

The best thing to do would be to either lodge a support form or post on the Adsense forums for advice.