jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I actually earned on Adsense!

1. pmiles profile image59
    pmilesposted 5 years ago

Alright, I am officially in love with Hubpages.

I've had an Adsense account for years. I run a blog that gets some hits, but not tons.

But yesterday, I earned a whopping $0.37. For me, this is big. I've only earned about $11 over the past three years.

Baby steps. smile

1. khristiang92 profile image60
      khristiang92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's cool. I just started using Adsense myself and I'm trying to get hits on my blogs so this is inspiring to hear

2. Rehana Stormme profile image91
      Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Haha! I love your enthusiasm. I applied for adsense and was rejected for insufficient content. Now I'm writing one article per day until I reach 15. (Only 8 more to go now! big_smile) Then I'll apply again. My priority right now is to get the freaking adsense account. And finally after that I can look forward to earning. A few cents first....baby steps, my friend, baby steps. Cheers! Wish you many more dollars to come!!

2. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Progress in earnings is a good thing. I'm glad you see it as a positive. Good for you! smile big_smile

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Baby steps indeed, but baby steps can become long strides. 

Congratulations - you've made a start that can grow considerably.

4. 0
    adeaugustusposted 5 years ago

I dont kiss and tell, but i want to share this. I joined roughly ten weeks ago, i dont do any keyword research, all i do is type in the phrase and use the ones with low competitons. I checked the ads account today and i saw €20 it's was really inspiring. I will be spending more time on here after my exams.

5. viryabo profile image87
    viryaboposted 5 years ago

Congratulation Pmiles and Adeaugustus. I can imagine how you both feel.
    This is only the beginning of better earnings to come. Trust me.
    Goodluck smile