jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

15 day challenge for new hubbers!

1. mariajob profile image61
    mariajobposted 5 years ago

The challenge is to create a hub everyday for the next 15days! This is to motivate new hubbers incuding i to kick start our hubpages career! This challenge begins tomorrow! Goodluck fellow hubbers and friends!

1. Xenonlit profile image61
      Xenonlitposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've been doing a couple per day. Do I have to sign up anywhere?

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Maria and welcome to HubPages.  A word of advice, though - it takes time to learn your way around HubPages and to understand how to write good Hubs.   Encouraging Hubbers to plunge into writing multiple Hubs isn't a good idea, because chances are they won't get them right!   

It's much better for newbies to spend some time browsing and reading before they write too many Hubs, otherwise they just set themselves up for an awful lot of rewriting.

Besides, there is already an official 30 day Challenge.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

However, before you begin to attempt a challenge of any sort, please make sure that you have thoroughly gone thru the Learning Center. You can get there via a link at the bottom of every page. smile

3. blessingsforlife profile image60
    blessingsforlifeposted 5 years ago

Goodluck Mariajob and welcome to Hubpages. I myself have taken the challenge.

4. mydubaistay profile image61
    mydubaistayposted 5 years ago

Good luck Mariajob. But I think more than quantity quality is important, hopefully you will keep it in mind.

5. Allison Hope profile image76
    Allison Hopeposted 4 years ago

Hi, I just started writing hubs a few days ago, is this challenge still on the go? Or does the 30 day challenge ongoing? Am still trying to find my way around, I've only written 3 hubs but hope to do a lot more. Nice to meet you all, Allison smile

6. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 4 years ago

Good luck guys! May the hub force be with you.

7. msshandriaball profile image72
    msshandriaballposted 4 years ago

this is a great challenge for new hubbers who are still learning their way around HP.I am in.I've only been here five weeks and have 32 hubs. I am looking for new challenges this should be easy .

8. mariajob profile image61
    mariajobposted 4 years ago

thanks everyone for the nice comments, its actually not that easy, not at all, grrrrrrrrrgh. hi allison, welcome, pls take ur time dear for quality's sake. thanks marisa, and mydubaistay.