jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

That little number next to the profile pictures

1. Jeni Wilson profile image61
    Jeni Wilsonposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone! 

I'm new here (sure you could smell that a mile off!!) so, uh, hi! big_smile

Now to my question - sorry if this is an easy one to answer, I just haven't been able to find it anywhere.  What is that little number next to the profile pictures?  Everyone seems to have one, and I can't logically connect it to anything.

I'm pretty sure it's quite simple and I'm just being a bit dim...

Thanks!!

2. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

That is hubpages opinion of you. smile Range is from 1 – 100. The more hubs you write, the higher HP's opinion. There are other criteria as well.

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

The number next to your profile avatar is called "hubberscore" and/or "authorscore". It's a raing for your activity within Hubpages community.

You can learn more by following the Learning Center link at the bottom of every page. smile

4. Jeni Wilson profile image61
    Jeni Wilsonposted 5 years ago

Oh that does make sense.  HP thinks very little of me at the moment, I think I should get writing something!

Thanks for the quick answers smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image88
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Based on your profile, HP will love you in no time. smile

Jeni Wilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! big_smile

1. Jlbowden profile image82
          Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello Jeni:

Nice to have a new member within the Hubpages community. I am sure you will find it home away from home. A lot of nice as well as very helpful individuals here. Good luck to you with all of your articles.

Jl

Jeni Wilsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! I have to say I was a little worried when I signed up, everyone seemed so established and with it already, and I debated whether I wanted to throw my hat in, but this seems like such a positive place already.  I'm looking forward to getting stuck in! smile

working