jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

How do you get views for your Hub?

1. khristiang92 profile image61
    khristiang92posted 5 years ago

Hey everyone I just created my first Hub today and I was curious as to find out how to get more views on it. Any and all feedback is welcome

1. kimhopesmith profile image60
      kimhopesmithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello khristiang92,
      Welcome to Hub Pages.
      The way you get views, is there is a place that says, hop hubs, people read eachothers post and can give thumbs up and so on.
      This also works the other way, as you read other peoples hubs you decide if you want to follow them, (I am now following you) and when they see who is following them, they read your profile and your hubs.
      The more people you follow and read their hubs the more traffic that will bring to your hubs.

I hope this helped
      Best of luck

2. Robert Kernodle profile image89
    Robert Kernodleposted 5 years ago

Take the time and make the effort to write good hubs, good summaries and good tags.  People will find your articles in the search engines, over a period of months and years.  It takes a little time to get a lot of hits.

I am psyched that I recently received my highest score ever -- 99 !

I have not been trying to get a high score.  I have just been writing hubs the best I can.

Best wishes on your future articles.

3. aware profile image71
    awareposted 5 years ago

outside the venue.   promote yourself in chat.
    Facebook. my space , everyone you  meet on the street . your relatives and friends.  post it on  a telephone pole or laundromat  pin board.

4. Campj002 profile image60
    Campj002posted 5 years ago

Hi khristiang92,

Welcome to Hubpages

Yes I agree with Kim. but another way I get more views is to post links on social networking sites. But don't over advertise as people wont click on your links.

Good luck and enjoy

Jonathon Campbell

5. aware profile image71
    awareposted 5 years ago

or write something more interesting .  i viewed .   x box?  really

1. khristiang92 profile image61
      khristiang92posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah thanks for all the heads up guys. These are pretty useful tips