My confidence is returning - Google seems to like me

1. Dorsi profile image90
    Dorsiposted 5 years ago

So before Panda I was averaging about 1,500 a views a day and making about $250 a month from Adsense. After Panda my earnings from adsense dropped to about $80 a month, and my page views dropped to about 800 a day (but HP ads did almost offset my adsense lost earnings). I have to admit I was not feeling like writing for awhile there. It felt like all my hard work had ended me up back into where I was 2 years ago.
    Now for the past week my page views have doubled - and between HubPages and Adsense I expect about a $400 plus month in Sept. Very nice. All my hubs that used to do well are doing extremely well. My views are running about 3,500 a day now.
    Now I've noticed that my hubs that didn't get many page views are also on the rise as of today. Lots of red arrows on hubs that normally don't do much. Not alot of traffic but an increase so Google must be taking a look.
    I don't why some of the hubbers that are really great writers are getting penalized and others are not. I just thought I'd share what's been happening with me and feel free to pick my brain.
    I can only hope this continues. It's quite nice and is restoring my confidence.I think Google likes me.

1. manlypoetryman profile image71
      manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I hope it continues for well! So...there is Life after Panda...afterall. I was beginning to wonder.