jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

can't upload image from computer to the hub

1. iamalegend profile image72
    iamalegendposted 5 years ago

when i try to upload image from computer to hub, it shows an error massage says that "An error occurred while uploading the file". i'm using google chrome 13.0.782.220 . i tried uploading the file using firefox. but the problem still persist.

other info
    Using windows XP sp3
    web browser chrome 13.0.782.220

2. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

When that happens to me I then try uploading it directly to the photo gallery. smile

iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just tried and showing the same error message "An error occurred while uploading the file"

and by ticking " Check this box to upload photos the old way, without Flash" it shows another message says that "There was a problem processing this file, please try again or use a different image."

3. paradigmsearch profile image85

What is the image extension, e.g. .gif, .png, etc.?

iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

tried .jpg, .bmp, .png

4. paradigmsearch profile image85

At this point, if I haven't done so already, I reboot the computer, and will only have the one window open when I try both again.

When that doesn't work, I usually take a nap and try again tomorrow.

If that doesn't work, and no other suggestions show up here, then I guess it's time to write HP.

5. HereToHelp2012 profile image62
    HereToHelp2012posted 5 years ago

Hi i was having a big issue with this as well. I myself only have been using google chrome try internet explorer worked first try with me whenever i attempted. Hope this helped.

working