jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I have had over 90 views today on this Hub, No feedback yet..,

1. hazelwood4 profile image82
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

Can you help?  Looking forward to the honest feedback. http://hazelwood4.hubpages.com/hub/Inpi … es-in-Life

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I enjoyed your quotes and was the first to comment. There isn't anything wrong wit the hub, or the quotes. Very inspirational! smile

2. kschang profile image92
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You want criticism, you'll get criticism...   smile

To be blunt, if I want quotes on how to deal with life's adversities, I'd be searching sites like brainyqotes.com, not Hubpages.

You need a hook, a story that sets these quotes apart from the random ones you pull from an archive. WHAT struck you as useful about these quotes that made you pick them? Were they useful to YOU personally? Why? What is the story behind it?

If these quotes help you move beyond a crisis, what is that crisis? (No personal details, needed, unless it's to make a specific point)  HOW had the quotes helped?

3. 0
      SusieQ42posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I read your hub and found it to be very meaningful.  A personal experience would go nicely with it, but oftentimes we don't feel comfortable sharing our trials and tribulations with others.

2. hazelwood4 profile image82
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

Thank you so much AEvans. I greatly appreciate the feedback. I had a wonderful time today creating the new Hub.

3. Rehana Stormme profile image94
    Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago

You have a very nice hub there Hazelwood. I commented and rated up smile

4. 60
    Todd D. Schmidtposted 5 years ago

Great a hub!

5. hazelwood4 profile image82
    hazelwood4posted 4 years ago

I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback.smile Thank you for all the help!smile

6. MickeySr profile image88
    MickeySrposted 4 years ago

I understand your frustration with no feedback, but be happy you got 90 views in one day - I published a hub a couple of days ago that still hasn't gotten 90 views yet . . . and I've won a HubNugget award and received an honorable mention as one of the best hubbers of 2011. Many have been very encouraging to me and I have received many very generous comments, but I'm not sure how best to get into an ongoing routine of having my hubs checked-out . . . I've 'followed' others, commented on other's hubs, answered questions, and participated in forum discussions, I've tweeted links, and I've posted links on Facebook, and, I've even held-off on 'approving' comments on my hubs till when I see (from the home page) a good number of folks currently active (reading hubs and commenting, etc) so that the comment on my hub, and so my hub, might be noticed - it still seems I get very little views or comments. Maybe I get more than I think (comparatively) and I should be delighted, I don't know - but it seems I see other hubs getting far more traffic and comments than mine.