jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Closing the Global Comment Capsule Selection Box

1. PegCole17 profile image90
    PegCole17posted 5 years ago

Is there a way to close the box for Global Comment default selections after we have set them? I miss seeing the comments right up at the top, replaced by this Global Comment Capsule box.

I know to scroll down to get to the first comment, but is it necessary to see this choice every time I address comments?

1. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The option to collapse/uncollapse the Global Comments box is now available.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. smile

2. PegCole17 profile image90
        PegCole17posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Whoo hoo! Thank you so much. Just one less thing to worry about.

You guys are the best.

big_smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Seriously.  This box eats up a lot of screen real estate

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
      paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And it wears out our mousewheels. smile

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

*palm to face roll

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I opened a thread once before about this topic. However, I didn't ask for the ability to close it.

I asked that they put it into a better location, like under "activity", where it should be.

4. PegCole17 profile image90
    PegCole17posted 5 years ago

Hi and thanks for your input on this suggestion.

I love the way you put it Relache, takes up too much real estate. Haha.

Cags, did anyone from the oval office respond to your thread? It isn't a big thing but you're right. Not in the right category.

Paradigms, My mouse wheel is my index finger but the finger prints are getting worn off. It'll need botox soon.

5. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

I don't even know what a Global Comment Capsule Selection Box is. Is this something I am supposed to see when I log in somewhere? The only log-in links I use are My Account and Forums.

If you go to MyAccount then Comments, the box shows up there and you have to scroll down past it to approve comments.

roll

6. Robin profile image
    Robinposted 5 years ago

I've added it to the list to collapse the Global Commenting Box; might take a while though - our engineers have a lot on their plate right now.  Thanks for the suggestion!

WriteAngled, here's the LC entry on the comments capsule that also has an explanation on the Global Commenting Box:  http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/comments-capsule

Cheers!

Hello Robin
      Thank you for the response. It's not a big deal - just one of those "wishful thinking" sort of things. I'm sure there are bigger issues to address.
      Kind regards,
      Peg

Love your Avatar!
      smile

working