jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

Made it to $o.25

1. iviskei profile image82
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

Dunno about the rest of you, but this feels like a major milestone! And it only took 2 months! Gumball anyone?

I'm not being sarcastic (well...maybe a little...). I'm seriously excited over this. big_smile Just had to share~

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

It's how it starts. smile

3. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

Hey, it's a start!  My first month earned $.02 and the second not much more.  I'm sure you beat me.

It's an exponential growth - you've done well to get that far in only a couple of months.  There's more to come. smile

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Congrats.. Great earnings have small beginnings. Best wishes to you smile

5. lovelypaper profile image69
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

It will take off. Just wait. I got so excited over my first 02. cents I wrote a hub about it and now I'm almost at $100! Keep up the good work.

6. Rosie2010 profile image84
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congrats, iviskei!  I had ZERO earnings on my first month, so I was truly thrilled to see my very first 14cents Adsense earnings during my second month.  I was so excited, I also announced it here in forums.  You will see increase in earnings as you write more hubs.  More power to you.  Cheers!

7. iviskei profile image82
    iviskeiposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the support everyone!

8. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It's called progress. Hopefully you'll make even more as time goes on. smile

Good job! smile

9. Rehana Stormme profile image91
    Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago

Wow, I can't wait to get to that stage! Right now I'm just adding on more content in order to get accepted by adsense. Success to all!

10. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Congratulations!! I just signed up or Adsense on September 2nd or 3rd an I'm at $1.25!! I've been checking several times a day because each cent excites me:) Good luck everyone, this is an awesome program that HubPages and Amazon allow us to use, God bless them I feel like a prosperous writer:)

11. leahlefler profile image97
    leahleflerposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! Once the earnings start, they begin to increase over time. Here's to the next $$$ and reaching payout quickly!

12. pinkish profile image61
    pinkishposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! I've also earned some cents this month, not that much, but I hope we'll earn more soon..! Cheers to everyone!

1. 61
      ONLYTIMAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I luv all your contributions because it directly affects me. I just joined Hubpages and linked my hub with my adsense account but yet I have not made any cent.

13. 0
    summertime8posted 5 years ago

Congratulations. It is a good feeling to earn even a little bit.

14. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Congrats on your $0.25...

I got a click today worth $.63...things are really looking up.