Making a personal article directory

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

On one subject that I write about, I have developed a fan base (LOL, how weird is that to say?)  The problem is I'm all over the place (web address wise) with the articles I have written. I recently had one of these fans *hysterical giddy giggles* ask if I had a place where she could find all the articles I had written about the subject in one place.  I don't want to transfer them all to one site (Some I don't own the right to transfer) and isn't any website/blog that consists of nothing but links going to be slapped?

2. Aficionada profile image92
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

Excitement for you!!

I hope to see an authoritative answer to this.  Until someone who actually knows responds (and tells us that I'm wrong), would you be able to write a directory here on HP that lists article titles and addresses, but without active links?  You know, like "hubpages dot com" - that sort of thing?  You could give a brief summary (meta tag) of each article.

And, of course, I have seen a lot of Hubbers who list on their profile all the places they can be found on the web (with active links).  I haven't seen articles listed in that way, but if you at least have links to your profiles elsewhere, that would be a start.

3. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It might be best to create a short article directory on your profile than to attempt to write a hub. Only reason I say that is because, last time I checked, the restrictions on hub about links(2) to one domain, would make it difficult to write a hub as an article directory.

However, profiles do not have the same restriction that I know of. So, if you were to write a minimized article directory of other places in your profile, then it won't be(or get) unpublished.

That's my opinion. wink