Your Most Underrated Hub

1. Neerizzle profile image84
    Neerizzleposted 5 years ago

What do you think is your most underrated hub? One that you perhaps spent a lot of time writing and thoughtfully pouring your heart into, but ultimately wasn't as successful as you may have thought? Maybe it didn't get as many views as you would have hoped, or the hubscore is lower than you may have expected? Etc..

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to link hubs here so I'll just mention which of my hubs I think I was expecting more out of, please follow a similar format.

Hub Name: How to Pretend to Be Smart
    Views to date: 101
    Post Date: August 12, 2011
    Current Score: 78
    Comments: 0
    Views in the Lady 7 days: 3

This was my early attempt at a somewhat humorous hub but I guess the style just didn't work out or something. I read it now and still feel like it's some of my most honest work and was still worth writing. I guess the reason it didn't do so great is because it's not really commercial nor something someone would read when looking for honest advice.

2. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

Hub Name: The Awful Truth About Girl Scout Cookies
    Views to date: 1,262
    Post Date: 10/09/10
    Current Score: 82
    Comments: 17
    Views in the Lady 7 days: 14

Such as damned shame.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I never think in terms of expecting x amount of views or x score.  I don't pour my heart into any Hubs (maybe I should, but I don't  hmm ).  The ones I've had that have turned out to be losers aren't "under-rated".  They're losers.  lol  I've deleted them once I see what losers they are (after I keep running into them, in all their "loser-ness", every time I go to "My Account" smile ).   I pretty much put in my best effort when writing, expect nothing, and see what happens.  If they do well I'm pleasantly surprised.
    I don't know...  Thinking that they're all either borderline-losers or losers, and then seeing that a few do well in spite of themselves kind of works well for me.  smile