jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)

How long does it take for Accolades to show on my profile?

1. kittythedreamer profile image95
    kittythedreamerposted 5 years ago

I received notification that I was getting another accolade for 100 forum posts, but I haven't seen it post to my profile and it's been at least 24 hours. Any ideas how long it takes to post?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

That depends on the accolade. Your profile is updated daily, however, with that said, there's one accolade that is updated based on activity.

So, again it depends on the accolade. wink

kittythedreamerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Cagsil.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. smile

Weirdly enough it's still not showing...boooo.

What accolade?

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I just reviewed your accolades and there's one that is missing, but you're not eligible for it as of yet.

Well, Hubpages posted that I had made 100 forum posts (it was in my hubtivity) but I don't see that accolade on my profile as of yet. That was about 4 days ago.

Right, it shows up in your hubtivity, but there's no accolade for making forum posts. wink

4. Haunty profile image86
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Hey Kitty!

Milestones and accolades are two separate things. A milestone is a medal that shows up in your hubtivity to remind you of some achievement you made. Accolades are totally independent from milestones. They are for different achievements. So you're not gonna get another accolade. Sorry.

Anyway, you already have the forum accolade. But, there are three more accolades that you still don't have: one for being 1 year old on HP and one for writing the hub of the day. These two are obviously out of your control. But you can still go for the questions accolade by asking questions. smile

Awesome...I don't know why I didn't realize they were different. Thanks, Haunty!

5. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Mine wander away and return daily. One of these days I'm going to lo-jack one of them to see where it goes.

6. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

Hey!  I want that hub of the day one.  Gimme.

Have a wander through my old stuff and use one of them.  There must be something.  You can use your own picture of a pizza if you like. 

Although I haven't written one about pizza.

7. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Me, too! Me, too! I have a Commode Ode one that would be perfect!

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

LOL!

This turned into a somewhat clever bit o threadage.

I think I have quite a few decent hubs on things that don't consist of the norm hub of the day material - recipes (pizza and cheesecake), plumbing problems, and gardening. Don't we have other topics for hubs of the day that we use other than these three? Oh, sorry and traveling. More unique hubs should be picked ...sometimes I feel as if an old lady is choosing the hubs of the day. Sorry to whomever does choose them if you aren't an old lady!

9. Haunty profile image86
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

LOL! I'm sure you're not alone in thinking that. I've read comments on these hubs of the day that said things to the same effect. I'm sure whoever picks them would love to know they're making choices like an old lady. They would LTHAO.

working