Why the Sub-Mariners Should Keep Publishing Hubs?

1. janderson99 profile image87
    janderson99posted 5 years ago

My approach is quite simple. The Subs Links Churn will take weeks for Google to finalise and this will cause volatility. The Hubpages system is a great way to construct articles, publish and to edit them - the best of the bunch in my opinion. It is easy to copy the final articles and archive them. If our yellow Sub-marines plunge into the mire and implode, the articles can be published elsewhere.

So Keeping on Dancin' baby till the night is gone.

You've not much to lose, ultimately. Hubpages has a high PR (5) and most Subs profiles have a PR of 3. Articles get indexed and get Google hits within a couple of days, to a week, and can get PR values of 3-4 and can get onto the front page of search results. So its worthwhile hanging in there for a month or so. HP is a great place for your articles while you wait for your Sub to re-surface. Up periscope - take a second look at the situation. Keep on Publishin' Baby - On and On and On. Its tougher for articles now - everywhere!  Work on improving quality and finding those hot little niche fishes while you're submerged!

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

My profile is still a condemnatory N/A.

On the other hand, my page views  are rising without cease, currently at 5-fold immediate post-Panda and 25% higher than highest consistent pre-Panda level.

1. janderson99 profile image87
      janderson99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cheers! Welcome to the Humpty Dumpty club!

As Abba said waiting for the fall is scary.

Standing up is scary if you think you're gonna fall
          Like a Humpty-Dumpty 'fraid of falling off your wall
          I say if you ever wanna know what's going on
          Gotta keep on rocking baby, 'till the night is gone..."

The question is what made Humpty Dumpty fall?