jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Help me translate to English

1. nick071438 profile image56
    nick071438posted 5 years ago

This is a comment in Spanish in my hub "Keys to successful Farming".

uggcardy 20 months ago

<snipped-not English>

1. WriteAngled profile image91
      WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

The "comment" itself is just garbled nonsense of the sort produced by spinners.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

I don't read Spanish but I can read enough to see that it's spam for Ugg boots...I'd delete the link here you are helping the spammer.

This is part of what Google translated it into:

"children are sold to Nanjing Bo store to buy, or perhaps looking for a good status of enemy small Daigou Asia Australia,"

3. nick071438 profile image56

Well I've a soft heart for everybody coming and visiting my hubs because I want to please and make everyone happy.  I've no thought that people will come with evil designs.  With the help of the community, especially from UNINVITED WRITER and WRITEANGLED,  I'll try to dig a little further to find the true intention of uggcardy.

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Edit your comment above, you have just given them a nice backlink. Edit button bottom right of your post.

Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They are spammers...nothing more to investigate. You really should delete that link

4. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago

http://translate.google.com/

Great service, not a perfect translation but understandable. I would delete the spam link if I were you.

5. nick071438 profile image56

To those who join me in this issue.  I would like to express my heartfelt thanks to you for sharing and participating and for giving me valuable insights.  After considering your expertise, I had the comments translated into English by google.
      From the translation, I found out that the comment was more of an ad and has nothing to do with this particular hub.  I therefore decided that it be deleted as it has now been deleted.  The issue is now closed.

1. profile image0
        DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

spammy comments do happen, unfortunately. Good thing you removed it from your hub, but you should go up to your opening comment and remove the link in there too.

6. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Nick obviously isn't listening. Maybe it is his own link he is promoting?

1. profile image0

??? I dunno....at least nobody qouted it yet. Maybe we should not comment here anymore and it will go down to page three of forum posts.

Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I reported it as spam anyway, admin will remove it eventually

1. profile image0

cool.  cool I was wondering why they hadn't yet, usally they are pretty quick with the spam removal. Then I remembered today is Saturday.

working