jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense Account

1. Rehana Stormme profile image92
    Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago

How long did it take you to get your adsense account? What did you do to ensure that you qualified for it when you applied?

I've already been rejected twice - once for insufficient content and again for lack of unique content. I currently have 9 hubs and I'm waiting to get 15 hubs before I can apply again. Fingers crossed.

On HP, before I can apply for Adsense, do I have to make sure my writing topics are focused, or can I write about anything and everything?

I'd greatly appreciate your help! Thanks everyone and cheers! big_smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Just an fyi.

Your dandruff hub is out there on another site. neutral

Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh my dandruff!!!! yikes I'm going to check it out right away! T____T

3. sofs profile image88
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Yep you need to be on the right side of Google,.. make sure all your 15 are unique before you apply again. Now Adsense approval has become more stringent than before, so make sure that you do not violate Google's TOS

Rehana Stormmeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your advice, Sofs. My concern is that although my articles are original, the topics I wrote about are very saturated, queue teeth whitening, pimple prevention etc. I hope that doesn't affect me adversely.

Just a question, can I reapply for adsense with just my 9 hubs right now?
      How many hubs did you guys have before you applied?

1. sofs profile image88
        sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh no! don't do it right now.. your 15 hub decision was good..hold on to it.. and try to write your other hubs in an area that is not too saturated..  best wishes to you .

working