Ebay - I have forgotten the password / user name

1. zanaworld profile image37
    zanaworldposted 5 years ago

I have forgotten the username and password for my Ebay Partner Network.  How to I retrieve the same?

I was also trying get new one.  It seems it is difficult now.  Earlier I had a website of my own (some blogs, now closed down).  Please help how I can get new Ebay Partner account using my current HubPages account?

Amazon Affiliate account is valid.  But I am not using it to its full potential.  I am just wondering, if anyone is making good money thru' their Amazon.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You should be able to recover your eBay password at https://publisher.ebaypartnernetwork.co … ginForgot, and sign in using your email address.

1. zanaworld profile image37
        zanaworldposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks Maddle Raud for your reply.

I did sent my email id to them for resetting the password.  It didn't work.

Yesterday (14 Sept 2011) I wrote to Ebay, and they promptly replied stating that my account was close because it was dormant for a long period!

They have recommended opening new account with new credentials.  Here is their email reply:

I quote
        Dear Syed,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your login difficulties.

Your account was closed because it was dormant for an extended period of
        time. Unfortunately, we will not be reconsidering our decision at this
        time. If you feel that your account was closed in error, you are welcome
        to reapply through the regular registration process by visiting our
        homepage at www.ebaypartnernetwork.com
        Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Kelly Vasquez
        eBay Partner Network Support