jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Have your ever stolen anything?

1. stayingalivemoma profile image89
    stayingalivemomaposted 5 years ago

Have you ever stolen anything? Pens, towels from a hotel,
    neighbor's newspapers? Come clean!

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

One of Paul E.'s hubs now and again, but otherwise no.

stayingalivemomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. vox vocis profile image93
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2 bubblegums! Pink for me and yellow for my brother smile I was exposed. I turned red then, and never again!

3. 0
    Holmes221bposted 5 years ago

I can honestly say, I have never stolen anything, not even as a child.  I have a very strong sense of guilt, which would make me obsess about what I had done, and I would have to return what I had stolen, even if it got me into trouble.

stayingalivemomaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

good for you! ...and...uh...thanks for making me feel bad

4. kaydenlee profile image61
    kaydenleeposted 5 years ago

Yes, when I was very young (about four), I took a toy from the neighbors yard. I was overcome with guilt! Funny, there are a lot of things I have forgotten over the years, but I have never forgotten that. Stealing, you just don't do it.

5. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 5 years ago

perhaps.... though some would not consider it stealing... more like cheating death on more than one occasion.  Stealing my life back is the thing I have stolen. 

(Now that I've admitted it, I hope IT doesn't come for me with a vengence anytime soon)

6. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

A box of gold stars from the hardware store when I was 5.  I was entranced by them and wanted to use them to play school.  I was with my dad and when he discovered it,(after telling me no, he would NOT buy the box), he marched me back into the store to face the owner and 'fess up.  Very humiliating which is a good lesson.

7. recommend1 profile image69
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

My (rich) accountant and his five kids were at a party at my house when my young son told me he had been showing his (sharp) pocket knife to the kids and now it was missing.  I told my accountant because of the issues with a sharp knife among kids etc etc.  He did not look at all surprised and just called his smallest cutest 6 year old daughter over and searched her.  He found the knife inside her knickers (pants) clutched tightly between her legs.  Apparently she was a teeny kleptomaniac !

8. Richard Murphy profile image61
    Richard Murphyposted 5 years ago

Have you ever downloaded a Song without paying for it,
    have you ever tried to start a Business but talked yourself out of it.
    I say this because if you don't try to achieve beyond your Dreams then you have actually stole from your future and any person that may have benefited from your achievements. When you expand the Universe expands for everyone.

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now that is eloquently put and a very deep thought. smile

2. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

http://www.messentools.com/images/emoticones/onionhead/www.MessenTools.com-anime-agachado.gifyes I am..a thief that was me...I've download 4MB of song in my player...ohh and I don't even made some donations...mercy...mercy..