jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Just Published My First Sales Hub

1. Rob Winters profile image78
    Rob Wintersposted 5 years ago

Hey Guys,

I've just published my very first sales hub. I certainly hope an extreme makeover won't be required as i've put some work into this one. I did choose a product i know and actually use so hopefully that helped.

I'd appreciate any thoughts or feedback from all & if there's any sales hubs experts out there (& i know there is :-))i'd be delighted for any constructive criticism,Rob.

Any thoughts on whether adding a video capsule is a good idea for sales hubs - i didn't yet but the thought crossed my mind.

Please check it out: http://robwinters.hubpages.com/hub/Vers … ack-Muscle

1. kschang profile image90
      kschangposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Initial reaction, not bad.

Second reaction: you really need to explain HOW lifting straps help. I can see what they do is instead of letting the fingers carry the weight, this instead transfers some of the load to the wrist area. But then I'm an engineer. smile You really need to have a diagram showing how the strap spreads the weight to the wrist bone area.

Third, you REALLY need bullet points at the individual items, NOT just one long paragraph of text. Bullet points look better, and is far easier to read.

2. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

At least two of the pictures are pixelated - this can lead to your hubs being unpublished. Either make them smaller or find higher resolution ones.

3. Rob Winters profile image78

Ty for your reactions kschang. Your second reaction in paticular - i think i was (in my head) more focussed on people who are already using lifting straps, so would have a good sense of how Versa Gripps might work but of course many people will be unfamiliar with both so a clearer explanation of how they work is a good suggestion. Not had time to get back to it over the past few days but it's on my to do list.Thanks again for checking it out :-)

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

shorten the first sentence-it's too long.
      also eliminate some products..you can only have one per 50 word (text0 capsule.
      other wise it looks good.

4. Rob Winters profile image78

Ty for pointing out about the images QuestionMaster - i will see what i can do :-)

5. Rob Winters profile image78

Thank you Stacie - I do have a bit of a tendency to do that alright - I'll have a think about it when i get a chance. The hub is just over a thousand words and i've 5 individual product links, 3 of which i've repeated again at the end (as i've seen on other sales hubs) for 8 total so it may look a lot but would seem to be well inside the 1 per 50 word guideline, unless i'm mistaken about how this rule works.Thanks again for taking the time to check it out, delighted you think it looks ok - appreciated :-)