eBay and PayPal

1. Anti-Valentine profile image94
    Anti-Valentineposted 8 years ago

I want to sign up for an eBay affiliate account, but as far as I know, they only seem to pay out via PayPal. Is that right? Because eBay owns PayPal anyway.

When you want to sign up for a paypal account, which do you choose for the purpose of being an affiliate? Personal, Premier, or business? I'm thinking personal, but I need to be sure.

2. WHoArtNow profile image86
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

For hubpages, a personal account will be fine, but it limits you to $500 a month in and out (which will be very hard on hubpages)

I'm currently trying to work out if Ebay is worth it on my hubs, I've noticed a drop in my adsense clicks since adding Ebay and amazon and yet I have had no clicks on either! In terms of them paying you, I was under the impression it was Paypal or check. Its a shame Adsense doesn't pay through Paypal too.

3. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

Ebay also pays out via direct deposit. You don't have to have a paypal account.

Even with a personal account you can still accept more than $500 a month, and typically it's just $500 worth of cash sent to you from someone using a credit card not an instant payment from an affiliate or an individual sending you money via their checking account. I know I accepted well over $500 this month from other people (not affiliates) and it took until I had received $500 via credit card and they forced my to upgrade before I could accept the last payment, but you can get it changed back to personal even after that. I downgraded this morning after having to upgrade yesterday.