jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Doubts?

1. Ruchira profile image57
    Ruchiraposted 5 years ago

Do Doubts tend to cripple our actions?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Cripple?

Doubts tend to interfere, yes.

If a doubt cripples, it's underlying problem is the true cause for the crippling effect seen and that would be fear of failure.

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Yes, they do. If you doubt everything, everybody, including yourself. If your doubts prevent you from doing things you'd love to do.

4. MissJamieD profile image76
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Absolutely doubts cripple us! I have lived with anxiety/low self-esteem my entire life and I can tell you from experience that doubting ourselves leads to many failures! I doubt myself so often that I get depressed and end up not leaving my house for months, seriously! I would leave to get groceries for my family but that's it. As far as my writing goes, people have told me my entire life that I have a gift for writing but I've always doubted those words. I know for a fact that I could go to school and become a professional writer, be it a writer for a newspaper or a magazine or whatever I wanted, but doubts have definitely crippled me.

5. sexualharassment profile image55
    sexualharassmentposted 5 years ago

Doubts makes us miserable and sometimes, along with lost trust, is the reason of failed relationship. Doubts make us coward, after to try because we are always uncertain.

working