jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. Ruchira profile image64
    Ruchiraposted 5 years ago

Do Doubts tend to cripple our actions?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Doubts tend to interfere, yes.

If a doubt cripples, it's underlying problem is the true cause for the crippling effect seen and that would be fear of failure.

3. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Yes, they do. If you doubt everything, everybody, including yourself. If your doubts prevent you from doing things you'd love to do.

4. MissJamieD profile image80
    MissJamieDposted 5 years ago

Absolutely doubts cripple us! I have lived with anxiety/low self-esteem my entire life and I can tell you from experience that doubting ourselves leads to many failures! I doubt myself so often that I get depressed and end up not leaving my house for months, seriously! I would leave to get groceries for my family but that's it. As far as my writing goes, people have told me my entire life that I have a gift for writing but I've always doubted those words. I know for a fact that I could go to school and become a professional writer, be it a writer for a newspaper or a magazine or whatever I wanted, but doubts have definitely crippled me.

5. sexualharassment profile image59
    sexualharassmentposted 5 years ago

Doubts makes us miserable and sometimes, along with lost trust, is the reason of failed relationship. Doubts make us coward, after to try because we are always uncertain.