jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Getting strange comments of Qamar Zaman too?

1. Escobana profile image89
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

On one of my Hubs I got a large comment of someone called Qamar Zaman. It says:
    Attention Please!

I'm Qamar Zaman, a Spiritual Healer from Pakistan. I'm specially post my these comments for helping innocent and needy Women in entire World. The Women who get divorced or having problems with their Husbands, Boyfriends, or the one you really love, I can solve your all these issues from my Spiritual & Holy work.

Any Woman who wants to take revenge from her Husband or Boyfriend, she also can contact me. I didn't charge any money or royalty neither (possibly) you want to meet me. I will teach you the way you have to implement some Spiritual work from your own and see the power of my Spirituality.

My work can be done like a Bullet, on condition that you do it in the perfect way, without any mistakes!

Wherever you live, whether you live in Pakistan or any other part of the World, please do not hesitate to contact me. I assure all of you, if any Woman wants to marry the owner of any Company, I can do this possible for her its my challenge.

My e-mail is: <link snipped>

Qamar Zaman
    I wonder if anyone received the same message? I reported it as spam but wonder if that is enough. The profile seems dead. What is the next step here?

I found the message very spooky!

2. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

If you do a search using some of the words from  his post, he's been copying and pasting a similar message on quite a few sites.

3. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 5 years ago

The plot thickens! "Qamar Zaman (born 1952, in Quetta, Pakistan) is a former squash player from Pakistan. He was one of the leading players in the game in the 1970s and 1980s. His biggest triumph was winning the British Open in 1975."

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

It is spam, ignore it and delete it. By posting this you are spreading the spam.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

Nothing wrong with submitting your concerns or comments on the forums but keep in mind like UW mentioned , it has a tendency of spreading the spam....cool