jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub Score

1. sexualharassment profile image60
    sexualharassmentposted 5 years ago

What's the difference of the score posted beside my hub title than the score beside by profile picture? I'm confuse.

1. Cogerson profile image87
      Cogersonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As stated in the other responses....keeping it above 75 is the key....the rest of the time....the number seems to change and move for no apparent reason....I had a day where my hubs hit 700 hits in one day....and my score went down 8 points....then other days...when you can hear the crickets at my hubs...the score goes up....I never can figure that one out.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago
  3. QuestionMaster profile image89
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

HUBSCORE is based on the specific hub - things like number of words, comments, pictures and traffic.

AUTHORSCORE is based on hubscore, site interaction etc.

However scores are almost meaningless - they have nothing to do with your earnings or traffic a lot of the time: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/82197#post1766251

4. thejeffriestube profile image83
    thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago

The other thing to remember is that your author score needs to be over 75 for your hubs to have "DO FOLLOW" enabled, that is, search engines will follow links to and from your hubs. That's important.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

To add what Thejeffriestube said, your hubs scores need to be above 40 for the same to happen.

So even if your author score is above 75 and your hubscore drops to 40 and below they will become no-follow.

1. 0
        Multimanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now that we are our own subdomain that seems intrinsically unfair.