jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Really worried about this in my Adsense Earnings Report.

1. viking305 profile image88
    viking305posted 5 years ago

Never seen this before can some one please explain what it means.  Surely it doesn't mean I am losing money from adsense on these 2 hubs?

I have not included the full urls as I know this is not permitted here.  What does the -67% on one url mean and the -%100 on the other?

<link snipped>

I would appreciate any help here.  I haven't emailed HubPages staff yet because I find Hubbers are quicker to answer. 

1. Glenn Stok profile image96
      Glenn Stokposted 5 years ago in reply to this

viking305 - it's the change in earnings as compared to yesterday. It's a new feature and it only shows two hubs on your AdSense home page. You'll notice that the one that's down 100% had zero earnings today, but made a little yesterday. Not every hub will have clicks each and every day. 

If you want ot see the full report on all your hubs, click "View full report". Then click "Sites" on the left-hand column. You may also want to change the dates of the report to a week or a month.

Don't be surprised if you see other Hubber's subdomains in your report. You are earning 10% from all your referrals too, you know.

viking305posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question.  Yes it is the traffic they are accounting for.  Thanks for your help with the full report feature.  It is quite a useful thing to keep an eye on.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Maybe they are talking about traffic?

Yes it looks like you were right there.  When I saw the red in it I was worried but all is well now lol thanks

3. andyoz profile image83
    andyozposted 5 years ago

I am thinking that you are talking about what I am also seeing now on my Adsense account.  If it is the same it means that those two urls have had earned 67% less today and 100% less today.  If you see an increase in clicks then it will result in them going green and having a plus percentage.  It's nothing to worry about.  Just another new tool Google looks to be playing around with.

4. viking305 profile image88
    viking305posted 5 years ago

Yes that does make a lot of sense.  Thanks for answering me, I appreciate it.  Panic over lol

5. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I'm glad you found an answer of sorts. I saw your original query and thought it worth checking back to see what the problem was, because I have never seen this message.

then again I never get Google traffic or clicks these days, so I wouldn't.

Woe is me!

Yes it was very worrying when I saw them first.  But as always I got the answer here from the hubber community.

I have been following the sub domain thread and see some hubbers have gained their traffic and other hubbers are starting to lose traffic since Sept 6th.  My traficc picked up again around August but not near pre panda.  It has dropped these last 2 days.

I am sorry that you are still experiencing the drop.  It is so very hard to second guess Google.  HubPages staff I know are doing their best but we all seem to be at the mercy of Google whims.

I hope you get good news soon.

Ireland just won their second match in the Rugby World Cup so that has cheered me up, lol. Spreading the positive energy!

6. 0
    summertime8posted 5 years ago

This is an interesting thread for everyone.