jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

HubPages Admin Not Responding to My Emails for Several Days. Why?

1. 0
    Pro-Marriageposted 5 years ago

Duddy here. I'd like your help please. I can't get into my account

I've recently moved towns and my old e-mail provider closed my account at an unexpected time. I also forgot my most recent password having not used enough to memorize it.

I would often change my password having recently had bank hacking. I'd use mye  old email address to regularly change my password for security reasons.

I need HubPages admin to help me change my account e-mail to my my new address, but they have not responded to a single e-mail (to the new address) for days.

How can I get them to respond so that I can access my account again and start Hubbing?

Hope to get a response soon,

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do not see an email from you in the team inbox.  Please be sure that you are emailing the right address.

1. 0
        Pro-Marriageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for responding. I've actually sent an e-mail everyday from the HubPages Help page for the last week. The address there says @team.

I'll try again right now to e-mail. Both on the hubpages contact page and from my yahoo account.

In case that message also doesn't get through, what can I do to submit my new e-mail address and change my password? Is there a specific procedure?

- Duddy.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Their response time can be up to four working days or so.

3. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

You will get  a response. It is  handled. Hang on they are coming to your rescue. smile

4. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It depends on how you contacted them.

If you used the "contact us" section, then it will take longer than usual for some reason. Why? Who knows.

However, the best contact information for getting a response is Team@Hubpages.com, which seems to work quicker than using the contact us form.

Again, I don't know why. However, there are times where HP Staff is backlogged on their emails, so be patient. Make sure that your email to staff, explains your problems in detail, so you don't have to go back and forth with them in multiple emails.

Good luck.

5. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

Posting in Forums also helps, so hopefully they will read this and respond to you.

6. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Having a clear subject line on your mails always get the attention they need.. always worked for me with Hubpages smile

7. 0

Thank you all for your quick and considerate support! I really appreciate it.

- Duddy.

8. 0

I just sent another e-mail through the HubPages (http://hubpages.com/email/help/other)page. I hope that one went through. I'll wait for a respond.

- Duddy.

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We found (and replied to) the email you just sent and one other about a Hub from a few days ago.  Thank you for following up since obviously something got lost in transmission.

We strive to answer your questions as soon as possible, but can get backed up sometimes.  We do appreciate your patience.

9. DuddyAgain profile image59
    DuddyAgainposted 5 years ago

I received the confirmation e-mail and code to my yahoo account. I went to the page and then very carefully copied and pasted the confirmation code and it was rejected. When I tried to repeat the process I was re-directed repeatedly to the sign in page. So I'm still locked out.

Also, my Pro-Marriage Account was shut down independant of my requesting it to be. So I had to create this third account to request assistance again. I was careful not to request closure of this account.

How do I get into my http://thunderkeys.hubpages.com account?

Thank you for taking a moment to respond.
    - Duddy.

10. ThunderKeys profile image83
    ThunderKeysposted 5 years ago

Ok, I just tried signing into my thunderkeys account and change my password.

I copied and pasted the code that was last sent and got the same "failed" response page. I copied and pasted it carefully with my note pad.

I then tried to sign in anyway and got it in with the new password even though the verification code failed. Does this happen often?

Anyhow, I'm back in my ThunderKeys account as of now.

Thank you for your time and incredible patience here!

- Duddy.