Requested Feature to Announce Policies, FAQs & Learning Center Hubs

1. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

The staff occasionally rewrites FAQs and Learning Center hubs, or even adds new ones. They are not dated in any way. Nor is there any way I know to follow them. Sometimes they are announced in one of the forums or the blog. I don't think it's consistently done, or even in the same place each time. This makes it difficult for those of us who think we know how things work to actually be aware of policy changes, new features or changes to existing features.

Another site I follow has a button along the top called Recent (or similar). It lists in reverse chronological order everything that has been posted since the last time I logged on. That would be cumbersome for a site this size, but not if limited to official pages (and posts?).

This isn't the same as the Official HubPages Announcements forum. That one is ordered according to the most recent reply, with no indication (in the forum listing) of when the "announcement" became "official." Furthermore, it doesn't seem to announce new or revised FAQs and Learning Center hubs (or any other policy stuff that I might be forgetting).

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I agree. It would be cool to be notified somehow of additions to the Learning Center.

Even like a thing like "There are X articles in the learning center you've not yet read." And then when I read it, complete a tiny quiz at the end of each module, it means I've "read it." HubPages could give part of a hubber's author score to the completion of all modules as motivation for people to read them.

Just thoughts.