jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Hubs with no views for 30 days...

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 5 years ago

...should I delete them or re-write them?

I have quite a few that have not been successful, should I delete or rewrite and will this help my sub-domain or harm it???

Another option is to move them to another site or blog (blogger, Squidoo etc.)...

1. Shaisty-Chase-Tea profile image61
      Shaisty-Chase-Teaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would pick out all the topics and tag every key words that is substanciial

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Hey Simey,

Since the hubs already have age, I would re-write them or at least edit them. That's my take on it.

However, I just, as of today, chose to delete two hubs, not because of views, but I actually got tired of looking at them. lol

3. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 5 years ago

I've had this question for some months now. I ended up trying several attempts at editing both text and title and given a few months to see it there was a change in traffic. Now with the subdomains taking off, I've deleted them (or moved them to another site) if their traffic still did not improve and if their hub score was below 70.

1. kmackey32 profile image79
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would be deleting a lot below 70. lol

1. Shaisty-Chase-Tea profile image61
        Shaisty-Chase-Teaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

please support my tribute to V. Rose... Radicule Christians are hating on it by voting it down... and I love V. ROSE... She's my favorite Christian singer!!!

4. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 5 years ago

What I am thinking about doing is deleting them and submitting them to Constant Content.

5. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I think it depends on the kind of content. If it's an informational hub then I would probably rewrite or edit. A recipe, poem or personal/short story I would delete. At least that's what I am doing with hubs that are not getting any views.

working