jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Are you making more $$ with HubPages ads than Adsense or vice versa?

1. SPomposello profile image81
    SPomposelloposted 5 years ago

Over the past few months I've been here, I find that I've been making more money with the HubPages ad program than with Google Adsense.

However, on Triond, I make a lot more money with Adsense than here. And my topics aren't too different, so I'm not sure why that is. Any clue?

Anyone else experience something similar?

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I guess I would have to turn Hubpages Ads Program on for me to make a comparison. lol

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image94
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I make more with the HP ad program.  It's never much but it is more steady.

When my Google traffic returns to normal levels I might have to switch it off for a month to see what happens.  I'm too close to another payout at present to do that now, and as stated, my Google traffic is currently in the dumps.

4. QuestionMaster profile image88
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

The HP ad program took out several of the best paying Adsense spots - that's why it's harder to earn with Adsense now (for example the banner advert directly under the first paragraph.)

Many people are finding that with traffic that equals that of pre-panda, they're still earning a lot less than they were pre-panda. And as we all know, traffic is useless if you're here to earn.

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
      crazyhorsesghostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here at Hub Pages I make more with the Hub Pages Ad Program but I make far more with Adsense on my own sites. I have sites that make $100.00 or more per site per day. But I'm doing okay with the Hub Pages Ad Program as of late. I think its around a $20 a day average but before Panda it would have been much more.