Is anyone earning more than $100 a week from their writing?

Jump to Last Post 51-86 of 86 discussions (243 posts)
  1. formosangirl profile image79
    formosangirlposted 12 years ago

Mine came in 3 days. Just wait.

2. Jessi10 profile image67
    Jessi10posted 12 years ago

Yes. But it took a while to get there and A LOT Of marketing from my part. I'm talking about writing and Marketing a good 5 hours a day..

3. jcmayer777 profile image64
    jcmayer777posted 12 years ago

You have to be careful, but the best money I've ever spent in my entire lifetime was $30 for an ebook on writing content online for passive income.  It gave me the basics of seo and keyword selection, which I used to build my income online.  I've spent the last couple of years adjusting what I do and analyzing the resutls. The next best money I've ever spent (which I still spend) is for a subscription to wordtracker for keywords to title my articles and use in the content.

I'm not saying you have to spend money to make it, but if I had never spent that initial $30, I have no doubt I wouldn't have stuck with it, because I would have continued to make pennies per article, per month.

If you want to make decent levels of money, imo, it's important to learn the basics of seo and learn how to target profitable keywords and adwords.  There are free tools out there that can get you going, if you don't want to spend any money.

4. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 12 years ago

let's say I was, or am, or whatever.  Would y'all love me then?

5. spirit929 profile image61
    spirit929posted 12 years ago

I have only made pennies a month so far but I dont look at this to make money any longer . I do this mostly to have a place to write and have my hubs viewed and commented on and to read other peoples work. At least I have a forum where I can post whatever I write which is cool.

6. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Nope. But my earnings are increasing magically thanks to Hub Pages Ad Program.
    I didn't come here to make money.
    I came here to write something other than marketing copy (my day job).

I don't write commercial hubs but seem to have stumbled upon (no pun intended) a few popular topics and even some really personal topics that others seem to relate to (go figure).

Be patient, grasshopper.
    If you follow the guidelines set forth by Hub Pages tutorials and read the "How tos..." of some of our very $ucce$$ful hubber friends, the money WILL come.

To give you an idea -- and this is truly passive, passive marketing on my part.
    This month I have already made more than I made in my first year on HP.
    So that's progress!
    Good luck!
    MM

7. Winterfate profile image95
    Winterfateposted 12 years ago

I'm set to make about $15 this month.

I wish I were at $100+! tongue

But, considering my income has been increasing steadily over time, hopefully it's just a matter of time before I reach that point. big_smile

I just have to say that the Hubpages Ad Program is awesome (I'm more than a little disappointed with Adsense though).

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
      mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you are using HP Ads you won't get much from Adsense because there is only one block of Ads on your page that will be paid to you direct from Adsense, all the rest are HP Ad paid blocks. If you want to see how revenue compares try switching off HP Ads for a month and you will see Adsense revenue shoot up as it will all be paid by them.

1. Winterfate profile image95
        Winterfateposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You know, I never realized that. yikes

Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me! smile

8. Bitingtruths profile image61
    Bitingtruthsposted 12 years ago

I have written 8 hubs in last 21 days and I have made 1 dollar. The 1 dollar has comes from hubads. Ad sense at the moment not making any money. I think it will take time before money starts trickling from ad  sense.

9. The Rising Glory profile image69
    The Rising Gloryposted 12 years ago

thank you misty, I was wondering why my revenue had virtually dried up!

You are welcome The Rising Glory. It is amazing how many people seem surprised that their Adsense income drops dramatically when they go on to HP Ads, when actually it is simple when you think about the fact that Adsense is now only paying from 1 Ad block that is way down the page on the right hand side, and may not even show at all on shorter hubs.

10. joseph merlin profile image41
    joseph merlinposted 12 years ago

Lol after reading the first page I am thinking that money is not too much difficult as some are earning 100$ in a day also Huh!

100$ / week is also the amazing amount ....and for me....

In my 8 weeks I hardly reach to my first dollar lol

I think that money tree is not for us......

But yesterday I write one Hub and that hub was alone better then my 22 Hubs lol

The traffic I have yesterday in one day is too much then rest of my Hubs.

I am sure one day I will also reach to good amount of money.

11. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 12 years ago

One thing that just dawned on me is to mention that articles, once published, may continue to get views for as long as they are there. So an article that made no pennies this month can make dollars over the next few months or even years.

I have one article at another site that has topped the $100 mark. Do not even think of asking how long that took!

So, while I don't expect to make much for about 3 months, I am investing for the long run, when I will have built up my hubs base.

But I am still in awe of those who get tens of thousands of views a month! I've never figured out how to do that.

1. SandraLeeC50 profile image61
      SandraLeeC50posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for sharing! This is wonderful insight to this discussion with the principal of patience behind it all. One area I am extremely weak at in all of this is learning how to attrack traffic. I am completely lost in how to link my page with amazon, google, and just how to get traffic period. I am not very intelligent in creating links and so on and guess I should look into getting a book on SEO for Dummies...lol. Thanks again for sharing!

12. profile image0
    wwolfsposted 12 years ago

I am fairly new to HubPages and not sure if I have everything set up right. Still learning. Looking forward to having or finding some help with how you proceed to make any money here. That too could be a reason why others are having a hard time. I know that writing good hubs would be the first thing to do. Obviously - But I am useless when it comes to figuring out how to set up the earnings programs and have already been disqualified from Google Adsense. I have managed to set up the Amazon ads but not sure if I did that right. However, the ads do show up on my hubs. So until I figure it out I will probably be writing more for pleasure.

13. Journey * profile image67
    Journey *posted 12 years ago

What was once less than $30 per month for me is now around $60 per month. I'll keep on writing hoping that one day there will be a significant increase.  Congrats to all hubbers that are up to earning $100 per week or more!

14. Xenonlit profile image60
    Xenonlitposted 12 years ago

I'm going to chuck it. I spent a lot of time here and the results are disappointing.

1. JustMike profile image66
      JustMikeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Xenonlit
      don't just chuck it as you say keep working on it. Also give some other things a try. i did that for awhile. I got my first payout that way at Webanwers.com
      http://www.webanswers.com/_hubber that is a link with my tracking token so try that out and see what you think but don't give up on hubpages just yet.

15. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 12 years ago

I already know money is not here. I make mine for articles elsewhere and even if I don't post a new article, I earn more for the month than I do here when I do publish hubs. I also do freelance work which is my main source of income.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Just because YOU don't make money here, doesn't money cannot be made here.

1. Xenonlit profile image60
        Xenonlitposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's not the point. It's a lot of fun here and it is a great writer's site, but I need to see more progress. I will just not work so much here.

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Why are you still here then? One day you are leaving and all your hub get unpublished, then you publish a couple more, then you unpublish them, the publosh more...like, WHO CARES?

Your main source of income is through freelancing? Are your clients word-blind?

Oh well, perhaps English isn't their first language.

16. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89
    mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years ago

Right now at least I am making a lot more than this, but still don't know why I am and others aren't unless it is because I don't write sales hubs, I write informative hubs (what, why, how to, where, etc titled hubs).

17. LindaSmith1 profile image61

If there was so much money to be made here, then there would  not be as many comments about not  making money here.

1. IzzyM profile image86

Why are you here then? To educate us?

2. Cagsil profile image70

And, like I said, just because YOU are not making money here, doesn't mean that money cannot be made here.

You continue to post "anti" HubPages post is getting ridiculous to the point it's becoming absurd.

1. brittanytodd profile image89
        brittanytoddposted 12 years agoin reply to this

True that.  big_smile

18. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Misty: I read something about the 5 W's style. It is a format used by journalists, and Google likes it. In fact, that style is said to be best for sales articles.

1. IzzyM profile image86

I am asking you again, seeing you are ignoring me. Why are you still here when it obvious you hate being on Hubpages?

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image89

I think there may well be something in that, at least in terms of attracting vistors. I don't write product reviews or anything like that though, just information articles on day to day stuff. To quote from HP FAQ's on earning potential here:

"There are revenue generating opportunities with HubPages, but we are careful not to over-promise any results.

That said, those who approach Hubbing with diligence, patience, and attention to writing high-quality Hubs on what people are searching for can earn a steady side-income through HubPages. The most important thing to keep in mind is that it takes time to gain the readership that leads to significant earnings."

I have to agree with this because it took me well over a year of being on HP to get my first payout, but within two months of that I was getting monthly payouts, and I have never missed a month since. My earnings have grown over time, and now I earn more than I used to from a 20-25 hour per week job in a local vets practice. I can't guarantee it will last, but right now I am very content and grateful for not having to get up each morning and go out to a normal job in an office, shop etc.

Edit: I should add probably over 50% of my hubs are probably not making any money as they are humour or photo hubs. This means my income is coming from about 129 hubs.

3. relache profile image74
      relacheposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Do you mean whine, whimper, wail, warped and wayward?

19. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 12 years ago

I'm having some luck. I'm not going to share any exact amounts, but it's not enough to quit my day job, nor is it so little to unpublish all my hubs and leave.

It obviously works for some people and doesn't for others. It's really style of writing, what you write about, how much you write, etc. I'm seeing some people have great success and others fail. There are reasons why some people fail and some do better. Yes, there is a degree of luck in it given that Google doesn't tell us exactly what to do, but there is also a degree of elbow-grease as well as common sense.

I don't believe that it's really 'if you work hard enough', I really do think it's a skill that some have, some don't. That doesn't mean that if it hasn't panned out thus far, that you should quit. However, it really takes a lot of looking at yourself, looking at your work and saying to yourself, "maybe I need to change my approach."

20. LindaSmith1 profile image61

'Reviews are okay if done correctly.  I think the concept on the 5 W's style is that, let's say I am searching for flooring.  You write 5 w style and tell me what is available, why one type, maybe one that you are promoting is the best or even one of the best, where I can find it, how to install it such as an easy DIY or best done by professional, etc.  There, you have written a sales article, possibly a product review, yet instead of it being a I want you to buy this, buy this from me, you  have written an informative article rather than sales pitch.

Maybe that is true, but I would die of boredom writing about that kind of thing.

My most successful hubs are more on subjects like 'how to reduce severe period pains' or 'How do you tell someone they have a body odour problem?'. Bearing in mind I am using HP Ads and get paid on impressions and not on clicks, I naturally get a lot of views on such topics, therefore I do well income wise as a result.

1. Eranofu profile image63
        Eranofuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You're a great writer too. I'd say that's the most attractive in your hubs. smile
        (Just spent a good half an hour browsing through.)

You sweetheart, thanks for the lovely compliment, and your time spent reading my hubs smile

21. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Misty you are also writing in a hot niche! Health articles are biggies!

22. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Izzy: I just bought a house with my writing income.

But not HP income?  Like she said, why are you here then?  I have seen a lot of your posts that seem to depict HP in a negative light.  If you aren't happy or successful here, don't discourage others.  Some of us are doing quite well...

2. IzzyM profile image86

I bought two houses!

That's awesome, Izzy!

23. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Where I go, what I do with MY ARTICLES THAT BELONG TO ME, IS MY BUSINESS NOT YOURS

You put it out there.  I am just offended by your attitude. roll

24. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Like I said, I just bought a house with my income.  I dump the trash articles here for awhile, then move them where even the trash makes money for me.

And that's irrelevant concerning your continued flippant attitude about dissing HubPages. roll

Having to watch you continue on this horrid pace and diss a company I write for, as well as thousands of others.....it isn't necessary and quite rude.

+1

25. LindaSmith1 profile image61

I post the good stuff where they make money from day one, and continue to make money.

26. LindaSmith1 profile image61

And I don't have to rely on Adsense, or wait until I hit a minimum.

Good for you.

27. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years ago

I'm not a hundred bucks per week guy here at Hubpages...or even in total across the internet with all of my blogs, and assorted monetized articles all over the freaking web.

I will be though, and I know it.  My earnings are ever increasing here at Hubpages.com.

I've never made more than $14/day here - and even that was during the pre panda days when any idiot could make money here, and everyone had Adsense ads everywhere.

Guess what?  Panda improved the internet - nowadays just having a million backlinks to a crap article only gets you slapped.

When the HP ad program rolled out...I saw that it was a gamble, but stuck to that for consistent earnings.  I started off making twenty cents or less per day via the HP ad program.  Nowadays I typically make two bucks a day with that program, and it's ever getting closer to three bucks a day - that's a hell of an increase from twenty cents or less.

Of course I spent huge energies towards subjects here that I cared about....and wanted to make money from - but I have to tell you, your political opinions ain't going to make you much of anything - so it's just dumb to write even about global politics and expect some kind of sustained or growing income from that...it's stupid to complain about unmet expectations in that arena. 

Product articles, information articles - that's where money is made here, and it's because the Obama bashing wagon....just ain't a shopping crowd.

Nobody asked me...but what do I care?  Melbel is always a beacon of sanity.

I love Izzy....but am bored with the Linda Smith negativity train.

Better to light a candle than just curse the darkness, or whatever....

1. melbel profile image94
      melbelposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I feel like it's blasphemy to the large number of people who hate Panda, but I really, really agree. Panda vastly improved search results for me. Some of my hubs just fell and never came back, but you know what? It raised the bar for me as a writer.

OMG! That is extremely nice of you to say! tongue

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image81
        Wesman Todd Shawposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh mine got the shiznit slapped out of them too....but the good ones all got their traffic back over time.

I'm not certain what the proper terminology is, whether it's "sandboxed," "slapped," or what...but after Ryan Kett did the whole " your RSS Feeds are duplicate content" hub/idea....I removed them all.

Traffic spiked from the changes on the pages...then fell to almost nothing at all from daddy G.  After a month it all came back.

I'm not able to be positive that the RSS Feed capsules had anything to do with it...

28. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Wah-Wah-Wah

1. ttocs profile image90
      ttocsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

With the amount of time you spend here, I can't help but think that you're a lackey for other writing sites or something....

29. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Whoopee  I have apartments with mine, so  I have a house, and more income

1. IzzyM profile image86

I lied.

Compared to you, I bought six houses.

But hey I am in need of sleep, not medication.

30. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Children, especially those with mental deficits bore me

Must be the reflection that bores you.

2. IzzyM profile image86

That's where you and me differ then, because I love all children, deficient or otherwise.

You have shown your true colors with this post.

Nobody here has any time for someone who dislikes children, especially handicapped children.

3. brittanytodd profile image89

While I was flagging your profile, I saw you had a few typos in your profile text.  You might wanna fix those.

lol

31. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 12 years ago

I bought a mansion with my HP earnings! Anyone care to tour it?
    Pardon my bathroom, by the way. We're in the middle of remodeling so there's not as much privacy as I'd like there to be.

http://bittergreenmylife.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/food-flowers-barbie-house-013.jpg

1. Eranofu profile image63
      Eranofuposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Win!!
      You get free, naked Ken in a bath!!!!!!! smile

32. LindaSmith1 profile image61

Nothing wrong with my profile.

1. IzzyM profile image86

Did someone else write it for you?

1. the clean life profile image71
        the clean lifeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well You guys are killing me. Fight nice please lol HubPages is a great place and even though I don't much money here or on my Blog or other sites I write on, I do it to help others and not make a living at it. Helping others is much better than the all mighty buck and those who know me,  know what i write about.

Anyway I hope all of you fine people have a Very Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Years!!!

Mark *(The Clean Life)

You too, Mark!

2. IzzyM profile image86

Nice to see you posting again:)

You have a good one!

1. the clean life profile image71
            the clean lifeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Same to you also. Enjoy your Holidays. I just love HP, don't you. We are all just family don't you think? it seems like all of us have known each other for years smilesmilesmile
            http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4264082.jpg

2. brittanytodd profile image89

"There are those make derogatory remarks about those that are disabled, even after their death, including HP members."  You forgot "that".  That's just one...

3. Cagsil profile image70

Actually Brittany was accurate. You do have some typos in your profile. lol

33. skyfire profile image78
    skyfireposted 12 years ago

Replacing organic results with PPC ads is an improvement ? Panda update is far from word "improvement". Anyway, I disagree with most of the clueless HP members on this point, so take that as my 2 cents.

http://www.seobook.com/images/google-google-google-google-google-google.gif

1. IzzyM profile image86

On a serious note here, some of the articles that now beat mine by a long shot, could have been written by a 5 year old.

Google is broke as far as I am concerned.

I agree, but try to be optimistic.  Some of my best ranked hubs are ones about my island that there is little info on.  "Write about what you know," is true I guess.

2. skyfire profile image78
        skyfireposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Randy and You are the one I can think of here who got hit with this update. I'm sure there are many others on HP.

What I find funny is that asking users to reduce the number of ads on a page and then adding more PPC ads on search results page. Do as I say ? lol

Deleting old and less performing pages from website never made sense. I can only think of one direction google is trying to enforce on folks who care about first page result- "Got panda penalty? use adwords".

2. melbel profile image94

Yes, but in regards to the actual search results that have been coming up, I've been seeing much higher quality websites, articles, newsbites, etc versus before when my search results were riddled with little more than Yahoo Answers, chacha.com posts, sales pages, and very old blog posts, and of course, a large number of made-for-adsense wordpress blogs whose basis of quality was nothing more than meeting a x% keyword concentration.

That's the problem.  So many people have figured out the SEO and keyword optimization methods that they get ranked highly in the search engines, but have low quality or no content.

2. IzzyM profile image86

We all see something different, because we all search for different things.

I can only tell you that if I am doing serious research, I stay away from Google and its crap, and go with duckduckgo.

If I want to just look at the SERPS, I go with scroogle, which is google on steroids.

Seriously Google is screwed up. I am still seeing major sites taking up most of the first page for one keyword.

How is that an improvement?

If they didn't answer my query in the first result, their 5th result going to the same page I already saw in 1, 2 ,3  and 4 is not going to help.

Meanwhile, I have answered the 'exact' query on page 5, which is like never going to see views because it is 4 pages away!

3. skyfire profile image78

Do you search while logging into any of google service? If yes then your search improvement is not because of panda but due to connections in G+, your search history and other social data.

Most of us who use it without logging into google services still see scraper websites, MFA and other garbage. In fact many scraper websites rank higher than original sites. Want example? See all the scraper threads on HP and there are many others scraping other websites that we're not aware of to date. There was one blogspot blog with all the python posts from my site. That site was ranking high and it was taken down only when I sent DMCA to blogger team. I got my place back in SERPs now.

There are some software hosting sites that are ranking much higher than original software owner. Take case of Cnet, softonic, alternative.to etc. these sites are using softwares name as subdomain and jacking all the google results. I don't see these sites as quality or authority websites. These are leeches and google never penalized them because they're adwords customers.

I can show you tons of examples like this where panda screwed original content only to boost their customers.

1. melbel profile image94

I am generally logged out when I search, depending on the browser I use. I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing different results than I am. Perhaps it's partly based on differences in the things we search.

1. IzzyM profile image86

It is the things we search for, of course it is.

But why have Google varied things so widely? Why should x,y and z things you search for, show good results, but a, b and c, don't?

2. skyfire profile image78

I agree that some of it could be because of keywords, location and other unknown variables. But by long shot, I don't see youtube, google books and G+ recommendation as credible result for #1 position.

There is a big flaw with G+ results which is very annoying atleast for me. For example, my music preference is Trance and folks in my Circles prefer classical or jazz then any search made for the song name will give preference to what my circle likes or shares, which is not the type of results I expect.

Take case of Authorship flaw with new google+ guidelines. If they want real picture for the authorship, there are many scrapers who can use pic of dead celeb or model from another country. There is no way google can verify if this particular model has no internet presence (which is possible for many struggling models). Using that picture even scrappers will start competing with other genuine authors. So if anyone thinks using G+ authorship will weed out spam then that's joke. Panda with all these suggestion itself is a big joke.

Google is aware of all this and only solution they can offer to genuine biz and authors in this chaos is PPC result in SERPs. Profitable eh ? Anyway, time to fly away tongue

1. lobobrandon profile image89
              lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Obviously google is just after $$$$$$'s and nothing else. Why do you think they're even flooding the search results with ads now!

1. bloggernotjogger profile image61
                bloggernotjoggerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As I am new here, I´m wondering if, eventually, the amount of writers necessary will reach a saturation point.

1. lobobrandon profile image89
                  lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I didn't get your point. What do you mean reach a saturation point. Saturation point where

1. bloggernotjogger profile image61
                    bloggernotjoggerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Is it possible that in a few years with so many new content writers, the number of opportunities will decrease?

34. alphagirl profile image76
    alphagirlposted 12 years ago

That would be dream.

35. erniesliter profile image60
    erniesliterposted 12 years ago

I make around $300 a month from all my article writing sites, but haven't made much money yet on Hubpages.

36. profile image50
    tuilaiposted 12 years ago

it is ver cool. i like it.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)