jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Quiz capsule success??

1. billabongbob profile image80
    billabongbobposted 5 years ago

Does anyone have much traffic going to any hubs that contain a quiz?

Have you designed a quiz capsule that is high in traffic? Want to share it here?

There doesn't seem to be very much information on the subject of HP quiz capsules. How to's, experiences and advice are rather thin on the ground. If anyone has any good links, please post them here so that other's may benefit.

I'm looking forward to hearing what fellow Hubbers have to say on the topic of quiz capsules. They appeal to me and I would like to experiment with them. But if other Hubbers have not received much traffic, I feel that my time would be better spent elsewhere for now.

Post away............

1. Cogerson profile image87
      Cogersonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I tried a movie quiz hub.....it did not get much traffic....I eventually pulled the hub....but lately I have thought about trying it again.  So in answer to your question....I was not happy about the traffic it generated.

billabongbobposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Let us know how it goes if you put it back up, I'd be interested in finding out. How long was it originally up for and yhy did you take it down in the first place?

Getting traffic to a quiz is apparently similar to any other hub, you just have to find the right market. Plus it must be a good quality quiz, with good descriptions of 'what, why and when'.

Good luck with your quiz capsules in the future.

2. dabneylewis profile image60
      dabneylewisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I haven't tried it but would love to give a trial to it...

2. bryteyedgemini profile image88
    bryteyedgeminiposted 5 years ago

I don't know because I am pretty new here, but I added a poll to one of mine today and will let you know how that goes.

billabongbobposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for posting bryteyedgemini, your comments are most welcome,

As a newbie, you might find that managing to work from home and complete household tasks is a delicate balancing act.

Please come back  let us know how you manage to find distributing tasks  as an online publisher AND a domestic goddess....will be most interested wink

3. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Strangely enough my most popular quizzes have been on Barbie!  The quiz capsule I think is one of the strengths of HP-love this module.  From a learning perspective I think it really makes sense-it tests the readers retention.

After saying this, I must also state that I have not promoted a Hub based strictly on the quiz-this is something I would like to try out on Twitter and LinkedIn.

4. Danette Watt profile image86
    Danette Wattposted 5 years ago

I haven't seen any hubs with a quiz (although I did just check out GmaGoldies) But I agree, there doesn't seem to be as much info on creating a quiz or people using that capsule as there on others.

5. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I haven't used it.