jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

has your Adsense tanked?

1. princess g profile image59
    princess gposted 5 years ago

mine has. anyone else? not just HP, but from all sources. I'm just seeing pennies for the past two weeks or so.

1. Kosmo profile image92
      Kosmoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My Adsense income has plummeted in recent months, though it seems to be picking up again nowadays.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Mine is somewhat steady.

Mine did tank for about 4 1/2 months. However, instead of earning .05 here and .20 there, I'm averaging about $1-3 per day.

I'm still working on modifying hubs, making small adjustments, such as tweaking keywords and formatting. All the testing I did from Oct 2009 when I first started, up till Panda hitting, is being re-done.

Between the changes HP made and I have made, so far my earnings are rising. Hopefully, shortly, I will have restored my earnings back to pre-panda or higher. smile

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Mine's been up since HubPages did the subdomain switch.

4. cristina327 profile image74
    cristina327posted 5 years ago

Yes my adsense earnings are down in fact it has sunk to the lowest ever.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

My adsense ePC and CTR are at the lowest I have seen them on Hubpages. 

After reviewing ad layout on some hubs it does look like it might be something to do with the layout (Two blocks in the sidebar, one block half way down article, one block below article).

It might be down to my own hubpages layout, but just looking at that I could see why it might not be as high as it used to be.