Hub Page Earning

1. bangla-news profile image60
    bangla-newsposted 5 years ago

What should I do if I target to earn $500 a month from HubPages?How many post I have to put on my site & how many visitors I need per day?

2. QuestionMaster profile image87
    QuestionMasterposted 5 years ago

Firstly, you need to read the Hubpages rules and find out what is and isn't allowed. Your current hubs are overly promotional and far too short.

Secondly, you need to get signed up to affiliates - Adsense, Amazon and HP Ads. Adsense often takes 6 months before they accept users from India and Asia.

Thirdly, you need to learn everything you can about keywords, backlinking, SEO and how to turn traffic into money - it's possible to get lots of traffic, but if they aren't clicking adverts or buying anything,then it won't make you a cent.

Fourthly, don't write just at Hubpages. Put your content on lots of sites, and build  your own websites. That way, if one site suddenly goes down in search engine rank or loses traffic, you won't be hit too hard - you'll have other content to make up the gap.

Fifth, make it a two year plan - that's the average time it takes for someone working online full time to equal their income at their day job, on average.

1. bangla-news profile image60
      bangla-newsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank You very much QuestionMaster for your valuable suggestions. I will work according to this way and obviously with a long term plan.

Thanks again!