Pulling My Article Multiple Times-Abdominals

1. GmaGoldie profile image87
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I write allot on fitness and have had the message about the topic of abdominal muscles.

I have had to deal with this multiple times and quite frankly I am tired of addressing the topic.

Is HP telling me subtly to take my fitness articles to take my articles away-everything on abdominal muscles?

I am frustrated because my yoga poster article was flagged for me also.  My fitness posters do very well and serve a great focus but to the dinged for abdominal muscles all the time-this is wearisome, my patience is waning.

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 5 years ago

Yes, you are writing on a topic in which there are deemed to be many spammers. Therefore HP feels it must threaten you to put you off if you are a spammer.

The fact that a spammer shoving in mechanically spun text will not even see the warning has obviously not crossed their minds.

This has also put me off writing serious and hopefully informative articles about certain topics.

Net result: people who might have something useful to contribute are put off from producing quality information; the web continues to drown in a sea of useless crap.

3. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 5 years ago

I did not look at any of your hubs, but here is part of the official FAQ dealing with the topic:
    Other subjects have become saturated with low-quality Hubs published by affiliate marketers. In these topic areas, Hubs written must be of exceptional quality and can not contain affiliate links. The content warnings serves as notice of this. If we believe that your Hub does contain affiliate or promotional links, an additional warning will appear and the Hub will be blocked from publication.