jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is 54 views in 8 hours considered a decent start in Hubpages?

1. inaniLoquence profile image87
    inaniLoquenceposted 5 years ago

Ellie here and it's currently my 8th hour in Hubpages. I have five hubs (nice term for articles) and it has generated around 54 views-- and counting. Is this considered a good start? Please feel free to browse my articles and do tell me if you have some kind of "hunch" or feeling that it will have more views.

Well, seriously, I am not sure how to increase traffic since I have only been an online writer for a few days. I still cannot grasp some basic concepts like SEO.

I am planning on staying here for good and of course, generate a passive income (new term for me as well) to help me finance my expensive education.

I saw some forum posts and a lot of you here are really helpful. I do hope you'll extend your hospitality to this newbie. smile

Xie xie!

1. Tcad1191 profile image60
      Tcad1191posted 5 years ago in reply to this

yea it's great i only got 12 views for my first hub

2. Haunty profile image85
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

Hi Ellie! Welcome to HP! 54 views is great even if it includes your own views. If you have any specific questions re hubbing, do not hesitate to ask. smile

3. Sally's Trove profile image100
    Sally's Troveposted 5 years ago

Ellie, the name of the game is hard work and patience. Work hard to write well, and visit your stats a month from now. One day and 5 Hubs mean nothing in terms of either a good start or a projection of future income.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

5 hubs. 1 day. Transfer? Been there. Sincere GL. smile